Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Adliikhwan

[Help]Time Travel Code

Hi, Im a bit new to GTA Vice City Sanny Builder scripting. Im trying to find the Time Travel Code because I installed the KITT from Knight Rider Mini-Mod and merged the script to the BTTF 0.2e. I replaced the models to a black DELOREAN making it D.E.L.O.K.I.T.T. It have all KITT features but I can't make it time travel but i can't find the code. I always find the Header; $DELOREAN and I think thats the list of the cars that can time travel. But i can't find the main header of it.

EDIT: I got it working now but I need to know what program they used to edit the american.gxt

open sanny builder in main scm look for T_TRAV

theres a gxt tool on gtagarage

Edited by Rave

Is everyone seriously adding bananas. to their game now. And I thought I was the only one. Just a week ago I was making an addon for the mod despite my basic coding skills. I should show you guys what I've done for the mod.

Why do you have to keep the censors Mike? I understand if you were fed up with people saying "Can I Has bananas?" or "bananas Download? Problem?" but seriously, if you took the censors off people may not say it as much. Also, why don't you have a sticky thread that says bananas. tutorial then people won't ask so much.

By the way, where's 0.2f? itrollu.png

Edited by the1upDude

ahem can we please ban him.... i never liked "-1downdudet" anyways....

edit: there is a sticky you idiot!

Edited by Rave

Lol

By the way , Mike , you should upload the videos of the DeLoSHI*T on Photobucket and delete the ones on Youtube ... Because everyone think that the DeLoSHI*T will be in the future versions of the mod ...

Jen said:
ahem can we please ban him.... i never liked "-1downdudet" anyways....

edit: there is a sticky you idiot!

You can't fade me and no need to say "idiot" when a simple "Hey there is no need for the trolling."

By the way, the correct way would be "the1DownDude", besides its already be done (by me) and the way you say it is..

SPOILER:
demotivational-posters-you-mean.jpg

Oh and I'm not transferring an argument from another thread, but Jen seriously, if you want to look professional (not saying anything), don't be saying hurtful things to others. I've gotten it my entire life and now I can just put it aside as a mature young adult. If I said something wrong then point it out in a NICE WAY.

Also, if any of the mods/admins think that this has gone to far, then simply delete these comments or ban me if you think its the right thing to do. Besides, I just wanted to have fun.. :(

You can't fade me and no need to say "idiot"

idiot

don't be saying hurtful things to others. I've gotten it my entire life and now I can just put it aside as a mature young adult. If I said something wrong then point it out in a NICE WAY.

or... you could stop being such a baby....

//and stop double posting//

Sign in to follow this