:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFGuyman

New bananas For 0.2e R2 and original

My new Knight industries Time Traveler. I will only release the .txd file, because the .dff file is 0.2e's. Just to clear things up, I meant to but FOR above the bttf hill valley at the end, but forgot. Thanks to ashley for her Kitt coding tutorial, thanks to The bttf modding team for 0.2e and the .dff file, and thanks to me for the .txd edits. Tell me what you think. As soon as 0.2f comes out I will make a new version for everybody. Replaces

BTTF 2 delorean or hotring. Please don't ban me from the forums for stealing, I don't think it really is.

Edited by BTTFGuyman

Congratulations!! You are the 10,000th person to make this stupid car that nobody cares about!!! ;)

It was old in 2007 ...BTW that was 4 years ago..

Congratulations!! You are the 10,000th person to make this stupid car that nobody cares about!!! ;)

Dude, since I could never find the model, I figured it was a good first car. I just joined the forums what, 3 days ago!!!!

Stop being a hater. Oh yeah, I'm more like the 3rd person. I actually made some edits. Like I changed the DMC symbol with

KITT.Custom License plate. As soon as I figure out how, a Scanner.

You are the 10,000th person to make this stupid car that nobody cares about!!!
a lot of people like that car and think its the greatest you have no idea what your talking about mr.

Orgcon said:

5 years its 2011

BTTFGuyman said:
Dude, since I could never find the model, I figured it was a good first car. I just joined the forums what, 3 days ago!!!!

Stop being a hater. Oh yeah, I'm more like the 3rd person. I actually made some edits. Like I changed the DMC symbol with

KITT.Custom License plate. As soon as I figure out how, a Scanner.

If you tried searching , I know its hard for your small brain to process but there was a tutorial here on the forums, its even a sticky

@Jen: it's still 4 years. 2012 would be 5

@Doc-Holliday: I have. It's very annoying. It's a fad that has to die. It is no longer welcome. Even it's original creator is hating it.

And Try Not Talking Like This. It's Very Annoying. You Don't Need To Capitalize Every Word.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the link on the tutorial for the models is broken. If your talking about Ashley's tutorial.

The reason I made this is I wanted the people who can't make their own or couldn't find the link to the model.

Also, I was wondering, can someone make me a step by step Tutorial on how to make the scanner? I have been trying but can't figure it out. I was planning on putting it above the KITT emblem on the grill.

Edited by Mini-Me
Posts merged

Why is their so many haters out there? I mean seriously. On another game all I get is Bad comments and insults. I hoped the society here

was better, with nicer People. Ok, focusing on the Time machine, What do you like and what do you not like about it?

I like the whole thing!

Mike should make something to close automaticaly the topics with the words bananas. etc ... This car is so stupid ... I wonder why I tried to make one maybe one or two years before that .

Not sure if thats possible micro.... but if it is i would like that for my site XD

Why is their so many haters out there? I mean seriously. On another game all I get is Bad comments and insults. I hoped the society here

was better, with nicer People. Ok, focusing on the Time machine, What do you like and what do you not like about it?

I like the fact that its a Delorean Time Machine

I hate the fact that you've ruined it by plastering your awful K.I.T.T textures all over it! ;)

We're not Haters just for the fun of it, like the average Hater would be. :mellow:

We are SICK TO DEATH OF SEEING THIS BLOODY CAR!!!! <_<

Edited by Orgcon

Please please please no more bananas!

hmm i fancy a banana now (a real one not the stupid car)

oh yea he does. I'm about go back in time and prevent destriy this infernal machine.
Knight Rider cross-overs have become much too painful :P