:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ELBdelorean

What if Marty had hit Biff in his office?

In BTTF II, when Marty is in Biff's office with him, and Marty goes "What the hell is that?!" After that, he throws the spiky thing that held the matches at Biff but he dodges it. What if he hadn't? He would have been either killed or seriously injured.

He would be killed, at the worst case scenario. So what? The timeline goes on without the evil Biff. It's just a way to escape him though, since they'd still have to go back in time and do what they did.

Marty could get a bit freaked out though, after realizing what he has done, but surely Doc would explain that Biff's not even close to dead.

Lol i thought of this yesterday :P

lolz xD

that would be awesome, going on a violent killing spree and get away with it because hey, the time line is going to be fixed anyways so no one will notice :P

That it would xD

Thats like asking what if marty wore a dress the entire scene , it would be a very different ending but no paradox

The changes you make in the altered present doesn't affect the timeline only if you change it in the past from the point the timeline changed.

small question to dragon King:is your avatar from the movie 'Who framed Roger Rabbit'?

Edited by MK3424

Your avatar DK always scares the s**t at me.

Ironic, because the actor was shown in the picture was actaully Christopher Lloyd.

I love WFRR. That's one of my favourite 80's movies. Especially when Eddie gives Roger a drink, and he goes haywire lol.

It even happend twice!

I wonder wat would hapen if they gave Roger Rabbit Jack Daniels instead of a double Bourbon.