:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

too small? Scale wise? I'll have you know it's exact. :P Don't make me get reference.

And i'd have to look at the original bttf 2 del too see how many poly's it is or maybe someone knows. I can tell you the TT one is 19,000.

did you see the size of the door on the TOWN theater ? o_o

It's pretty far away. I'll show you shots of what I used as reference when I get home.

sounds like someones kissing ass....

reminds me of someone

who the hell says doodoo head?

A seven year old

Trances work is awesome and as said nothing to do with the mod directly. So if you don't like it tough.

Thanks Dave.

So, standing by the Shark! sign you will notice it is in fact a bit larger in VC than in the bttf game so if anything i went a bit big. Here is also a pic of marty standing directly against the theater doors and it looks like my col floor is a bit high on this one but even still not as small as it may have appeared. Keep in mind this game itself is scaled and proportioned abnormally and i may in fact be using draw distance models as some like the theater ;)

The models obviously look way better in a game with a shading system. I suspect they'll look way better in SA.

Also to answer the earlier question what from i could see the stock bttf 2 del is around 18,000 and the TT del is 19,000 so it is in fact a tad more.

gtavc2011031717275186.jpg

backtothefuture10120110.jpg

gtavc2011031717281176.jpg

Hey Trance if you'd like, I'll code your modes to load at the right time era, it'd be fun to do.

I would LOVE to see that!

Hey Trance if you'd like, I'll code your modes to load at the right time era, it'd be fun to do.

That'd be pretty darn nifty, I'd think. Kinda hate to think about having to wait until May to have this though...

you know a simple character spawner wouldn't be hard to make with some gxt edits and scm code I could pull off a nice character spawner when you start the game

Edited by Rave

Jen said:
you know a simple character spawner wouldn't be hard to make with some gxt edits and scm code I could pull off a nice character spawner when you start the game

What would be the purpose of that? Sorry if I sound ignorant about this...

@Shadowknight1 if Jen is talking about Trance's skins it makes since choose to be Marty or Doc and maby Jennifer if he decides to ripp it when episode 3 comes out. not everyone that plays the mod is a guy and would like to play a girl :P "i wouldn't but girls normally like to play as a girl sometimes they don't" ^_^

EDITED:

Its just my opinion Telltale models have no place in Hill Valley Mod, They should not even be associated with it in Any way .

Perhaps if everything from TT-BTTF was ripped into a GTA environment Great, but keep them seperate.

This is what im trying to say.

Wow Fail fail dude.... Have you read the post they cant because of copyright. If your going to post read the posts first. :angry:

anyways, that would be awesome to see some team work like that but, wouldnt that take up coding space, not saying it be in 0.2f but like in 0.2e.

Like I said I know this will not be in the official mod it would be an addon

Edited by 10httrquitr

Infact thats exactly what I meant. (if he converts all of them) -as the story is atm

change from

(1986) |Doc -Alternate

(1986) |Doc

(1931) |Doc

(1931) |Teen Doc

(1931) |Marty -Gangster

(1931) |Marty

(1986) |Marty

(1986) |Jennifer -Alternate

(1986) |Loraine -Alternate

(1986) |George

(1986) |George -Alternate