:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

Hey Trance, when is the 1986A Citzen Brown Map gonna be released? And also , do you think that you can make the Highway map that Marty uses in the First Episode and Third episode? The 1931 Highway and 1986 & 1986A Highway. Thanks Steve

Well, maybe Steve. A few people have asked for smaller map items like that. Anyways, I've done some updating to the TT Del and along with uokka's help the TC control handle now moves along with everything else. The interior glass meshes have been changed to a blue/greyish texture whilst the exterior meshes still use a blackish texture however all the transparency bugs are fixed so no more of the dreaded SA window bug. Thanks DK, sorry for buggin. ;) Still getting the map bug and hoping to fix it with a few idea's. Maybe having Blue back will help. I think it looks really good with this IceNhancer apparently not made by ICE haha. Love ya guys, sorry it takes so long but thats the way it goes.

• Like 1

So, why does the time circuit on sound play more than once when you turn them on in your video?

Edited by BTTFModMachine

I don't know. It's a bug I've ALWAYS had.

That is kinda weird cuz I've always had it on multiple systems.

Wait, He has his own? Anyway, i use the same as trance and i don't have that problem, I did do the texture changes and they worked, forgot to upload them though :P

Would it be possbile to make Doc's truck from the 1st episode be converted? I'd love that.

Edited by Doctor200004

I got your message on youtube. Yes, I've considered it. Maybe someday.

• Like 1

So, Trance, Any updates?

• Like 1

Well, it's now been nearly a year since the last update. Just sayin

two years now, this is getting like 0.2f :P