:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

You spawn by the town and by default it's on instant TT. Spawn a car, turn on the circuits and type in an old date, 1931 for example and TT and the models change with the instant no problem. Travel to the same moment using cutscene and the models don't switch for some reason. UNLESS you spawn a second del. Then cutscene works but instant doesn't! Haha. It's weird. Also if you make multiple jumps very quickly you get stuck in a nth type dimension where the buildings flash. Jump again and it's gone. Just general bugs I'm sure Blue could solve in a jif. Too bad he's a part timer.

Did he do the whole

if $CYEAR == >1986 

Model ##### = @@@@@

remove (#####)

?

Yeah, i'm not sure it's the scm. He says it works fine for him with 4 era's and I edited it to 2 but he had a look at the edits and saw no errors. Don't worry though, I'm sure it'll work out.

Loving the progress guys. At this rate your going to beat the next HV team release :P

Well guys it's much easier when the models are already made for you.

I sent Mike a PM showing him the flux and SID though. I haven't seen him that excited in awhile! :D

This looks very promising! :D Keep up the great work.

Jeez thanks guys! If you liked that you'll LOVE this! Thanks to Uokka we have a cleo script to attach these wonderful objects to the car! And yes it works on the flying version too. I'm going to make second versions of these models as they are "spiking" and the code will be altered to display them just before temporal displacement.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

This is awesome ! Not only the code but also the model ! Nice work !

Zero did a code for the Flux Capacitor's light ... An illum model was appearing after the 80MPH...

Those attachments would be great! They're something I'd like to see in action, but CLEO makes my game crash on loading.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Thanks guys! And Micro, I have something like that in mind. But at this time with a few suggestions from Mike I have implemented the overhead display lights to light up as well as the ones on the steering wheel! Also the lit SID texture was changed from the black background to a colored one for a smother transformation. Also suggested by Mike. ;)

gta_sa2012-11-1819-30-29-40.gif

gta_sa2012-11-1820-31-03-07.gif

Any chance of a glowing Time Circuit display? That'd look really cool during night time shots.

Thanks guys! And Micro, I have something like that in mind. But at this time with a few suggestions from Mike I have implemented the overhead display lights to light up as well as the ones on the steering wheel! Also the lit SID texture was changed from the black background to a colored one for a smother transformation. Also suggested by Mike. ;)

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/t...19-30-29-40.gif

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/t...20-31-03-07.gif

WOW, great work, Trance! I can't wait to try these out. :D

Just to note, though... Shouldn't the steering wheel buttons go green-red-red and not red-green-green?

EDIT: Changed the <_< face to :D because I meant to put :D but typed <_< by accident.

Edited by RobertBlox

Jizzed in his pants!

Thanks guys! Hsctipe were working on that.

And Blox, Talk to Tell Tale, not me. I'm just converting it.

And Blox, Talk to Tell Tale, not me. I'm just converting it.

Okay, lol.

But wouldn't it just be a simple texture swap/remap?

No matter, you've still done quite amazing work on this! :)

Trance, do you plan to port the model switch code from SCM to CLEO or are you just going to keep it SCM?

Mike, I believe he's referring to the map code. And I wouldn't know the first thing about converting it to cleo. I assume if it were possible, zero would have done it.