Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

"BOOOOM HEADSHOT!!"

StevenLovBTTF : I was just trying to help but if you're answering this way just get lost ... :D

@Steven : Nevermind, just be carefull the next time :)

Is it just me, or are the DeLoreans in III, VC, SA, and IV all a little out of scale?

I mean, look at all of that room above CJ's head in the DeLorean! Lol. :P

gta_sa2009-10-0301-26-39-89.jpg

NEW VIDEO!!

1986 First Citizen Brown And Marty's HD 1080P

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Basically the first of this map and the lighting work is early. Just fun to play around with the lighting but it also looks different on this HD display. Anyhow for your enjoyment what i'll call telltale pack 2.0. It's early still but work goes faster on my new computer. 3 new Marty's 2 Car's, (1 only texture work) and the map. Hope you guys like it. No sorry the f/x and wormhole won't be included.

Edited by Trancelikestate

Awesome work as always Trance.

also would you be converting the inside's of the buildings such as the soup kitchen, alternate clock tower, Marty's room etc at some point?

mhh, good. more stuff..

I have no idea about mapping and thus a nooby question.. Is it possible to have more than one HV map installed, but so that they would be choosen by the game dependant on time of year?

I know there are map models in SA that dis/appear at certain times of day (graffitis at Los Santos graveyard; ".\data\maps\LA\LAn.IDE") and I think it shoud be even possible to change the ingame year by memory hacking via CLEO (SA has real ingame year but probably unused or only for stats).

I'm working on a way to make the Downtown change depending on the time, but only for the VC version right now.

And Trance, about the video....

jimp.jpg

Thanks. And just in case you wonder what it looks like with ENB.

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

In the event a bttf mod was made and released i suppose. Otherwise, why?

Micro! Got that script working! It took a particle modification!

Lights on my flying del! Buggy though as you mentioned. Maybe someone could take a look at it for us? :P

Derp, photobucket. In case you can't view the vid.

gta_sa2012-06-1314-30-36-87-1.gif

Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do. Stopped playing the game since "Citizen Brown", but I already have the last two episodes. I'll continue playing when I have the time, and I'm thinking of restarting the whole game.

Looking good, BTW, Trance. :D

I cant view the video

Nor can I... Interesting... :mellow:

Trance, did you remove the video? :huh:

No, my bandwidth is most likely exceeded. No GIF?

New vid of the light script bug free thanks to uokka.

" />

Well, I see two bugs:

- Activation of attached light particles is delayed after switching to hover mode model.

- The wheel lights are glowing for too long while converting back to normal driving mode.

And it only works on the flying DeLorean?

However, nice models, Trance. I'd like to see more vids with Doc.

EDT:

Trance, check PM ;)

Edited by uokka

I usually hate people who ask this, but any new updates? And/or are you still planning to incorporate the back alley into the 1931 map?

Well, I'm currently trying to convert my TT del to IV but I'm taking my time because I've never used zmodeler and going from max to zmod and SA to IV is a lot to digest. And zmod works very different than max. But yeah I'd probably do the ally at some point for you I'm just trying new things and such. Plus i'd like to start learning to map IV and convert peds.

I also have another modeling project i started. The Van Horne Pneumatic Transit Slime Tunnel from Ghostbusters 2.