:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

sorry angelo but i ask mike for realeasing it but is answer is no. i don't know really why, micro said it to me but i forget it ,it was long ago

I really can't see why Mike wouldn't allow the wormhole's release. Zero could just provide some instructions on how to edit the effects.fxp and where to put the wormhole texture to install the wormhole, which is allowed. It is his wormhole texture, after all. I'll try PM-ing him again about this.

I think TT was just rehashing the same old "Don't release it here so we don't get in trouble" bit which is understandable. I sincerely doubt Mike would care if Zero put it on gtagarage but just didn't post a link as I did.

hcstipe, I'll see what I can do. ;)

Funny thing, with the help of Carlos Mcfly, I edited the particle.txd to have the same exact image file for the wormhole...

I found it on a youtube video titled "BTTF the game wormhole textures animation" which is posted below:

Yeah well now that i think about it maybe carlos mcfly gave me the wormhole? haha I can't remember! But whoever did should post it! haha

sorry angelo but i ask mike for realeasing it but is answer is no. i don't know really why, micro said it to me but i forget it ,it was long ago

Because of TellTale Games ... We can't release it because the BTTF HV Team would have some problems with Universal or TellTale ...

Actually if the wormhole would indeed spell trouble with Telltale, we would've already had one with Trance's release of his models. :P

To be honest, I've seen a lot of models getting ripped from games and loaded as a part of mods into games with the modders getting any trouble from the companies who developed or legally-owned the games. They've credited the companies well and kept their mods up and active.

Honestly why do we keep coming back to this? IF whoever made the wormhole wants to release it, just put it on the garage and thats that. No link posted, no harm, no foul. I think you shouldve been here for the original discussion Angelo. It's like every 5 pages the same cycle just plays out.

I think that I'll upload it on my Mediafire account and I'll "accidently" post the link somewhere ... Or maybe I can make some new textures that will really look like Telltale's textures so you guys can have it but I'll see during the summer vacations because my exams are coming

Forgot that I made that post. LOL. Been busy with a lot of things in what's supposed to be my summer vacation. Though after this Wednesday I'm wishing I could finally really have a summer vacation. :D

Sorry if the post sounded nag-y. As far as I recall, I've posted about it because I still want to make sure of things. Being against the idea of releasing the wormhole didn't seem to make sense to me. Up until now, to be honest. Is it because this was ripped or converted from the Telltale game, pretty much like Trance's converted models?

I wish it wasn't so difficult to rig peds for GTA IV or else the Marty model would be in my game and it would be fantastic.

hey Trance is it possible to put Cj's shades on the Marty ped? they look kind of similar to the movie they are called Aviators.

gta_sa2012-05-0511-44-57-98.jpg

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg827/scale...amp;res=landing

http://i.newsarama.com/images/Marty-McFly-Sunglasses.jpg

Edit:I knew it probably wasn't possible or would take a while to do so i textured shades on his face and made his eyes black to match i used mspaint since i don't have photoshop. i went by the picture of Martys Shades. but i think it turned out pretty decent what do you think?

1986MartyWithShades.jpg

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Hey guys do have the Telltale Doc And 1986 Marty for vc?

Im tired of using 1931 marty

If anyone has the link can you give it to me? thanks

BTW:Trance try making enisten from telltale bttf it would be really cool

Edited by StevenLovBttf

I think there is nothing wrong with using the Telltale Models in Mod for GTA Vice City, on the contrary would be great to play with such models as these models are very well made and do not think anyone can make a better one.

What I mean is that we should include it in the Mod :rolleyes:

I think there is nothing wrong with using the Telltale Models in Mod for GTA Vice City, on the contrary would be great to play with such models as these models are very well made and do not think anyone can make a better one.

What I mean is that we should include it in the Mod :rolleyes:

But then again, what about my skins?!?

LOL. :rolleyes:

I'll be completing the first citizen brown map and a few other random ped models such as those soon. Had to take a break from the TT models. But since it's the only thing going on here besides blox trying to revive this place i prob should do it soon. And I would also appreciate it if we could not keep rehashing the same points. No I'm not asking you to go back and read the WHOLE thread, just scan it. Doc, not a bad job but it is very easy to add some glasses to a ped model. The texture job looks scary.

Doc, not a bad job but it is very easy to add some glasses to a ped model

thanks Trance i did what i could as a temperately fix. the game screwed up cj when i tried putting cj's sun glasses on the Marty ped and ended up as a glitched cj he kind of looked like a spider!!! anyways glad to hear your going to start working on this conversion again keep up the great job! :good:

Okay guys i just got San Adreas and downloaded the bttf mod but i still need some things-

1986 or 1931 Doc (With the lab coat)

Edna (Its okay if you dont have it)

Thats It if any of you have these mods for SA it would really be my honor. If you have it Pm me or just put the link in your post thanks!

BTW trance i dont know how to put the telltale delorean in sa.it says to replace the deluxo in the img file even though there is no deluxo.Please tell me how to download it thanks!

Edited by StevenLovBttf

You have to replace the Bullet I think I'm not sure but for the features you mentionned, I'm not sure that Edna for example was converted by Trance ...

Ummmm, the read me might only say deluxo. What does it matter? all you're doing is replacing the models with the enclosed ones anyways. It doesn't really matter what the names are. Micro is correct in SA it's the bullet. No one is answering you cuz it's a super noob type question.