:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

I can tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt thats not the black del texture. If it is, they packaged a different one with yours. Look at the front of mine and then at yours.

Trance's Gta:Sa 1931 Marty

1931Marty.jpg

Trance's Gta:Sa 1986 Telltale Delorean outside

telltaledelorean2outsideandtt.jpg

Trance's Gta:Sa 1986 Telltale Delorean inside and tire

telltaledelorean2insideandtire.jpg

works great in driving mode ;) but when i put in to hover mode the game crashes every time i have also noticed two people on gtagarage having the same problem. :huh: but besides that runs smooth i haven't tested hillvalley yet.

Edit:i have the latest source code and when it crashes it trys to go to my desktop but instead it freeze's up my screen so i have to restart my pc also i don't get an errordump :mellow:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

[...]

Edit:i have the latest source code and when it crashes it trys to go to my desktop but instead it freeze's up my screen so i have to restart my pc also i don't get an errordump :mellow:

You can try the following to prevent hurting your PC:

If you use SALA, it might be that theres an error message window containg debug info (that you cannot see of course) which can be 'klicked' away by choosing the defaultly selected button. Just press SPACEBAR. Nothing else.

For serious black screen crashes:

- Open the taskmanager - Switch to processes tab - Close taskmanager.

Then, when ever SA gives you a black screen again...

- Open Taskmanager by hitting CTRL+Shift+ESC (It should show the processes list, but we are blind right now)

- Type into your keybord gta_sa.exe so it gets selected in the processes list (I always just type gt because theres no other exe starting with those letters in my list)

- Hit the DELETE key to end the selected process. Hit ENTER or SPACEBAR to confirm.

If you have ended the correct process, you can see your desktop again.

SA crashes a lot :P

Finally got it to fly but i had to install the main mod then trance's tt delorean then everything in the source code accept handling.cfg then played san andreas and hover/driving mode worked then after time traveling in hover mode on cut-scene and instant but mostly cut-scene and then i landed in driving mode on a building then switched from drive to hover and got an error dump...

Edit:also the error dump says i have V1 when i have V2 i didn't even install the patch :huh:

errordump.jpg

so i guess it's the source code (newest source code)

trance's tt delorean hovering

bttf2ttdflight.jpg

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Also Zero was the one to give me the tell tale worm hole. might wanna talk to him about posting it.

When was the last time you talked with Zero, Trance? Already sent him a PM in YouTube. :|

No but I think i saw him around a few days ago.

This is more of a teaser shot than anything. Absolutely no lighting work till i convert all the models on this map. Too bad they only did 2 maps.

gta_sa2012-04-1517-23-39-77.jpg

• Like 1

No but I think i saw him around a few days ago.

This is more of a teaser shot than anything. Absolutely no lighting work till i convert all the models on this map. Too bad they only did 2 maps.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/t...17-23-39-77.jpg

Is that the Black DeLorean I spot in the picture?...

Oh, yes... Yes, it is! :roll:

I never noticed that it had flames, though. xD

By the way, I thought you were only going to convert files from the first game, but I guess the more the better! :w00tdance:

Great work!

- RobertBlox

Omfg I want it so bad. You have no idea.

EDIT: Hey Trance, Are you going to do the Alley behind the Sisters of Mercy Soup Kitchen/Soupmo?

When was the last time you talked with Zero, Trance? Already sent him a PM in YouTube. :|

sorry angelo but i ask mike for realeasing it but is answer is no. i don't know really why, micro said it to me but i forget it ,it was long ago

OMG! FCB 1986!! :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance:

You can't release the whole thing with the BTTF Hill Valley mod's script. You can however release the character models and delorean models separate as an add on, or even it's own separate mod. The reason being is if you included the script the mod team made you're editing and re-releasing the mod as your own. So just release it as a non official add on with only the models. If it gets shot down by TaleTell or Universal this website would like to not be a part of it.

Yes well Angelo is referring to the tell tale worm hole that zero made. I already have pages for my tell tale add ons on gtagarage.

Ok, the fact that he said he quoted asking mike about releasing it confused me.

@Trancelikestate - There wouldn't happen to be a version of his wormhole for GTA VC, would there? :w00tdance::w00tdance::w00tdance::w00tdance:

Hey trance, not sure if you saw my edit up there ^^

Just wondering if you planned on converting the alley behind the Soup Kitchen.

Does this answer your question? :P

gta-vc2012-04-1920-19-47-61.jpg

gta-vc2012-04-1920-19-47-92.jpg

gta-vc2012-04-1920-19-48-11.jpg

gta-vc2012-04-1920-19-48-32.jpg

gta-vc2012-04-1920-19-48-65.jpg

hcstipe, I might... You a fan of that area?

It adds a certain....je ne sais quoi.....to the area. More realism I suppose. I like it, yeah.