:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

The LOD models are very bright at night:

th_lod.jpgth_lod2.jpg

And some buildings could use a wall at thier back:

th_walls.jpg

I know its a conversion but would be cool if you make it GTA ready. If you know what I mean.

By the way, I'm now using Alexander's static limit adjuster wich patches the exe. Not giving me a hard time..

Edited by uokka

"Doc! You gotta come back with me!"

Don't listen to him Doc! It's ME you gotta help! If you wanna save Mike and the BTTF forums!

Well we do seem to have a conundrum on our hands....or three.

I want that blue DeLorean and the future Marty! Trance, any thoughts on making the Telltale DeLorean carols compatible for silver, blue and black?

Yeah bright night time LOD models may just be a SA thing because they are the same models so they shouldn't be. I dunno. I could make rear walls for the models sure but since it's an incomplete map for gta really i wasnt too concerned at this time ;) You have know idea what i have to do to make them look like they do since i cant get glass mesh haha. Yeah i could make the del carcol compatible.

Thought you guys would like that alternate Marty. Rigging him for VC too. The blue del is actually kinda cool.

OK thanks for reply. I hope you will be so bored some time that you'll add something around 1931 HV. :P

Do you think I could manage to reposition the map? I have never used an Map Editor but those lines in data\maps\31 HV\31 HV.IPL seem to contain coordinates. If thats true, do you know which one is x, y, Z?

I moved mine down to the end of Hill Valley. It's a hard, painstaking process to get everything lined up just right. Also every window needs to be moved manually.

Yep. You need new coords for each item. Fastest and easiest way is to use 3ds max and use xmens ipl exporter to manually grab the coords lines. Wayyy easier cuz max is faster and more efficient at duplicating and moving meshes. I duplicated and positioned that whole map there in about 10 minutes. Windows included.

You could also try using xmens importer to import the dff's and ipl info and select all the models, move them and re export ipl lines.

If I only wanted to change hight, could't I just paste the value of the Z positions into the win calculator and add a certain amount to each value?

You could. Brief ipl line description. 13.01 is Z

18642, 31hvbase, 0, 726.35602, -2299.99, 13.01, 0.0, 0.0, 0.798636, 0.601815, 1

ID#,Model name,can't remember, x.....y,....z,.....rotaionx, rotationy, rotationz, LOD location

Now I know everything thank you, trance. :)

I've just put a 4 in front of every Z value so its 400 whatevers higher:

th_hight.jpg

And since I could get rid of SALA again, I can leave your map conversion in-game forever. :)

Edited by uokka

Not really..

San Andreas Exe Limit Adjuster by Alexander

Not using D3D9.dll

Edit:

Seems they dont want it to be linked to.

Its under SA Programs but dont take Sacky's. take Alexander's which is at page 4.

Edited by uokka

Haha, ATTN: Liam

Great Scoot! I like them!

Liam is by FAR My favorite scoot. Behind Taylor Swift of course.

Wow nice job! It actually almost looks better than it did in tell tale's game. :lol:

Thanks guys. Yeah it kinda does. And it's certainly nice to be able to actually drive the del.

Another future alternate Marty. The "Bad Boy" version. Not only was his delorean black, but it had hot rod flames!

Untitled.jpg

Was not able to get whatever mesh they used on their del with the flames but with some texture and uvw editing i have achieved satisfactory results.

gta_sa2012-04-0921-30-31-69.jpg

gta_sa2012-04-0921-30-55-79.jpg

gta_sa2012-04-0921-31-27-02.jpg

gta_sa2012-04-0921-31-55-35.jpg

gta_sa2012-04-0921-41-17-00.jpg

IF, and IF I can edit the uvw's properly to actually combine the 2 exterior textures to 1 not only could we use uokka's ice texture technique but we could have 3 custom paintjobs to have all 3 of these dels in game at the same time. EDIT: Well maybe not the hot rod one since i edited the model there.

I can tell those are not game textures. At least not the black one. :P