:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

I dunno man. Might be a performance thing. try these diff limit settings.

Also Zero was the one to give me the tell tale worm hole. might wanna talk to him about posting it.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

I got the map working and its cool. Would be even cooler if you finish / repair the back walls of the buildings. I know this needs a little imagination..

You mean without limit adjuster?

Anyone else got it working?

No, I didn't got it working without SALA. I needed to check out wich limits are needed to be altered because I didn't had SALA installed. It crashes too often for me (the more limits are changed) and I still dont wanna use it but I have to in order to check out your map mod. Now that it works, I can say HV looks cool in-game. :)

And now stop reading my mind because I didn't said anything about SALA. :P

Anyway, these are the only limits that are needed to start SA without crashing (values from SA mini mod 0.1.3.2).

Buildings=25000

ColModels=20000

Edited by uokka

Mine's odd. My SA Crashes if I try to convert to hover mode in the new DeLorean, and my VC won't even load when I install the map. :(

@Daniel

Did you tryed trance's salimits.ini. Its a little different to the default bttf sa.

[...] try these diff limit settings.

@Trance

So will you maybe use that map as a base and create more stuff around it, or did you only wanted to do a 1:1 conversion?

Would it be difficult to place HV to some other area? Maybe a few miles up into the sky where its out of sight.

Edited by uokka

I've also noticed that there's an odd line bisecting the hood, but it's barely noticeable. Also found that while flying, if you look in the interior, you're able to see through the doors, and the underside of the car is white when it's a bit away. That may just be my crappy computer though. And the see through the door bug affects the driver's side on the ground. And it may just be me, but the back end seems a little high off the ground.

I hope I made sense lol

Still doesn't work. Crashes after loading. (SA Version)

It's something with the map. I uninstalled it, and the game loaded right up

Edited by Daniel

I was worried that once i got a new computer that things might work on it that won't work on other peoples. :P

Sorry guys. For now just play it in VC if it doesnt work for you till i get around to releasing a clean map version.

Never mind. I got it working. Something that SAMI was doing wrong. I manually installed it, and it works fine now. :D And I must say, Trance. You did an AWESOME job converting these models. Could we see a FCB 1986 map in the future?

wow thats odd. Ok great! Post videos and pics people!

MMM, I put it in VC! :D

Good Work!

Only a things:

Models doesnt have vertex paint.

Some textures are missing.(Clocktower, Theather, etc)

And the police station texture is not re real one. (here is the real HERE)

But, Good work, I dont know how did you do to convert .3dsmesh to .3ds or ther formats (This is Impossible to me!!!

I just uploaded fixed versions of the dels with the glass on the fusion coffee grinder and found those missing light meshes on the doors. Played with the wheel sizes in the SA version also.

Not much to do as far as window transparency bugs just yet. :( Everything else is good though!

gta_sa2012-04-0618-03-39-42.jpg

And I had to create a different texture for the police station because i can't get certain plant meshes.

Omfg Trance, after working out all my....bugs....I managed to get it going. This is by far the best thing to happen since 0.2e dude! You're freakin awesome!

Hey thanks man!

Guess what?! I was out in 31 HV earlier and this guy suddenly showed up!

gta_sa2012-04-0700-00-28-68.jpg