:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

I'm working on something like that. As soon as Trance releases 1931 Hill Valley (later today still?) I'll start working.

Also, are you going to do like Doc/FCB, Edna, Biff and etc?

Why not? Yeah SA HV isn't quite finished but i could upload VC right now.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can play around with this tonight and see if I can get the models to change.

Why not? Yeah SA HV isn't quite finished but i could upload VC right now.

I sooo want that! Especially for the Marty and Doc models and skins. xD

Though I enjoy making my own skins using the "Tommy Vercetti" Marty Mcfly. xD

1931 Marty is already up.

Really?!? Where did you find it? :o

Are there any other models up? :D

The DeLorean. Sadly that's it. But it's both Marty and the D for VC and SA, so it's not 100% awful.

Go to gtagarage.com and look for "Trance's Tell Tale Pack For HV"

And i just uploaded VC also. Will post the SA version soon just workin out some bugs and stuff.

Oops, too big. Hang tight.

And i just uploaded VC also. Will post the SA version soon just workin out some bugs and stuff.

Oops, too big. Hang tight.

Just a bug I believe you're aware of; The VC version DeLorean has problems such as the lights on the doors not being a part of the doors and missing glass on the Mr. Fusion.

Other than that, it's an awesome job! :D

I'm not sure what you mean about the lights. And there should be glass on the flux capacitor if thats what you mean.

Just got a chance to fool around with the D. Nice job man!

Any word on a fix for Downtown Hill Valley

I'm not sure what you mean about the lights. And there should be glass on the flux capacitor if thats what you mean.

Allow me to clarify :P

Please refer to the image below:

81-delorean.jpg

PLEASE NOTE!: Take a look at the Gull Wing Doors on this car. Notice how there are orange and red lights on the door. On your model, you forgot to group these small light pieces with the door. Therefore, when you open the door, the spots where the lights are supposed to be are nothing but empty holes.

Please refer to this second image:

BackToTheFuture02482.jpg

PLEASE NOTE!: Refer to the Mr. Fusion Reactor. Note how there is a plastic/ glass piece on the coffee grinder (I don't know if it's glass or plstic because I don't have one... :lol: ). On your model, just that piece is missing.

Hope this helps you out! :D

- RobertBlox

Well I'm not posting links to anything as requested by the team.

And thanks guys! Just waiting for them to increase my mod file size. SA should be done soon too.

I see rob. It does help, and i'd have to look at the model closer but that might not be due to my converting but rather was never modeled in the first place. :P

Well thats why i was bummed when i saw the file was too big for the mod page size. It takes forever for them to up the size. But good news though!

THE SA VERSION DOES NOT REQUIRE MAP CLEANING!!!!

Easy Sami script to install and uninstall!!!!!

gta_sa2012-04-0519-22-25-80.jpg

C'mon GTAGarage! Up Trance's mod size! This tease is too much!

I mean i could just create a separate page in a category with a larger file size like "islands" but i was trying to keep it all on one page. Suppose i could just make 2 and get more publicity that way anyways. Connect them. My downloads don't require authenticating so it's instant.

You should do that, and then add them to the official page when they decide to upgrade your file size. Then delete the mod page for the maps after you add them to the official page.

Just a bug I believe you're aware of; The VC version DeLorean has problems such as the lights on the doors not being a part of the doors and missing glass on the Mr. Fusion.

Other than that, it's an awesome job! :D

The lights on the doors are holes in the door, you can see the window through them lol And yes, there's missing glass on the Mr. Fusion. And it is on the TellTale model. Glass is also missing on the time circuit control switch. Must have been the conversion.

Edited by Shadowknight1

Haha, nice. These kinds of small details are just about impossible to see in the over all picture when you're sorting so many meshes and textures. It's a miracle my brain isn't fried. I do in fact see those details on the TT model in game and the first thing is i had to manually draw all glass meshes so that explains that haha. I must've lost or overlooked some small light mesh on the doors.

SA version of 31 is up! Go play it!

No, talk to micro about that. Actually now that i think about it i'm not sure if he and zero did the wormhole maybe just the f/x. I think i'm actually using the Tell Tale wormhole but i can't remember who gave it to me?

LOL! In SA, when i'm almost arriving to Hill Valley, the game crashes :P

capturatf.jpg

Edited by Carlos_McFly