:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

Hey trance, nice work with the lighting ! But you should work on the clock tower , the model is strange during the day , but during the night it's ok :)

Hey trance, nice work with the lighting ! But you should work on the clock tower , the model is strange during the day , but during the night it's ok :)

Is this what you mean? The areas circled in red?

ClockTower.jpg

Yes :) I can't tell with this picture if this is a problem with the textures or with the lighting ... I think that's both because when I tried to import this models in 3dsmax , I had two brick textures for the clock tower, one for the top of the wall and one for the bottom ...

The lighting is whats doing it there. Lighting acts strange on walls with lots of windows. For the clocktower i have to delete all the window sills to even get any light on that wall. So it's not easy to say the least. :P

So, finally besides small tweaks of course all the buildings for 1931 are in game and done! :) This means were getting closer folks! These are the building we never really get a good look at in the tell tale game.

gtasa2011112322363118.jpg

gtasa2011112322365429.jpg

gtavc2011112220242131.jpg

Man, this is amazing! When they are released, will there be an SCM based tutorial that will tell the game to load them only in, say 1925-1955?

Or will they just be a separate map?

Man, you're my idol :D. Are you going to put Edna's apartment, behind the last buildings?

Thanks guys. Sorry it's been such a wait i've just been working on a ton of things and real life and all that irrelevant nonsense. Anyways As i have stated i got a new computer and have been playing with enb since i was never able to. Some cool pics and a vid with the TT models which i do plan on releasing soon. Might just make a moddb page for them i'm not sure. Anyways, eye candy is always fun.

And micro that headlight scripts is still acting all blinky. Def not a frame rate thing.

gta_sa2012-03-2309-18-24-23.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2309-18-04-90.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2309-17-59-99.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2309-17-21-99.jpg

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Good work as always from Trance :D.

The Enb looks like night in 'the night'. Pop a couple more street lights around the square, but not to many maybe only 1 per edge.

Could you tell us where you got that wormhole? :3

(Edit.)

Never mind. I just browsed through 20 freaking pages just to know who made that wormhole. LOL. Clearly I've been missing a lot. Were the effects released/shared, or is it just to you guys Micro/Zero/Trance? Really love to try it out. :D

BTW, I made a bit-movie-accurate re-entry explosions a year ago. Looks faded when it's rendered in a dark area, so I'm currently looking for a way to make it brighter. Here's a link if you guys wanna check it out -- http://www.mediafire.com/?jzvvnenwomy. I replaced "blueexplosion" in effects.fxp.

I won't post a link but i made a page for these on the garage and a couple are now available. Finally. Hope that's ok. No links posted in my youtube vids either. At least not the ones that will be here.

Are the Hill Valley models included or is it just the Telltale DeLorean?

No map just yet. I'll upload those this afternoon.

O.O OMFG I can't wait. I haven't been this excited about something to do with this mod since 2008!

Thanks!! ;) Since 0.2e?! I feel special haha! Get out there and try the Del!

I will as soon as I get off work. In fact I have a coupe of ideas I'd like to run by you a little later as a mini-mini-mod involving. your DeLorean conversion.

Sure no sweat. I always grant permission.

Well to make this work I'd need a couple more things. I'll pm you with details if you're interested when. I get off work.

Will there be a tutorial included for the maps to load only in certain years (maybe 1920-1950?)

Maybe on completion of all the TT maps? No time soon.