:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

Well it was my idea for the pm thing, so SIGN ME UP!!!! These are awesome models. I wish Bttf the game was more open and free like GTA

Zero converted TranceLikeState's VC DeLorean to GTA San Andreas , here's some pics of the car for you guys ! :P

Interior :

gallery16.jpg

gallery17.jpg

gallery18.jpg

Exterior :

gallery407.jpg

Rear.png

Oh and sorry for the player model , it's a W.I.P.

Love it! (The DeLorean I mean.)

Edited by Daniel

Looking good! Those rear wheels are a little high! Haha.

Yeah , tell me you used only 1 type of wheel for the 4 wheels , right ? Because , I think that you know that but, on a DeLorean the size of the wheels are not the same at the rear and at the front ...

Anyway , thanks a lot for the model :)

Edited by Microman

Sure no prob! Yeah i thought I used 4 different wheels. I do know they're different from front to rear. Can always just scale them. :)

I agree with gta bttf. Telltale's DeLorean suits Vice City more than San Andreas because of it's cartoonish look. But, good work with the DeLorean and the player model. Both look great! :)

DeLorean suits Vice City more than San Andreas because of it's cartoonish look.
how? San Andreas texture's are more cartoonish than vice city and vice city's are more realistic. I've compared them... i think the delorean looks great in San Andreas in my opinion. don't get me wrong i like San Andreas but when it comes to San Andreas cartoon textures or vice city's realistic i stick with vice city. :thumbup: anyways great job with the model and hope to see more soon.

Sure no prob! Yeah i thought I used 4 different wheels. I do know they're different from front to rear. Can always just scale them. :)

Well , Zero tried but I'm not sure that he can do more than that :/

We will post a video soon :)

Gosh, I love them both in SA and VC! I think it looks better in vc, but sa is good. The reason is the headlights look weird to me in SA but it fits perfectly in VC. Love em'.

WOAH! :shocking: MUST...HAVE...THOSE...AMAZING EFFECTS!!! :dribble2:

Hey I also have this effects , and the flux capacitor is even working when you hit the 80 mph :)

Just something about your DeLorean , Trance :)

I just noticed that the MrFusion doesn't have this little glass on it , you can maybe fix that ? :)

Oh man, I kept playing that video over and over! The wormhole is perfect! Please tell me those are going to be released. :bounce:

Wow that does look good! What the heck was that map model?! Someone get it some NVC quick!

I would move the headlight dummy inward just a bit. Did you guys create those particles? Awesome work. Yeah, Micro I can prob fix the flux window. We'll see.

yeah i create that particule using telltale wormhole and arrange some other particle and micro made the flux capacitor glowing on the inside but for the moment only for the carlos's bttf2 delorean