:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

you should convert them to the cutscenes on ordinary vice city, that would look awsome :lol:

lol I think that Marty looks depressed in the pics on page 1

And Doc looks excited to be carrying that assault rifle. lol

Hey Trance, when you get Jennifer in, you need to have a shot of her carrying a molotov. :P

So, no real progress to post yet. Been taking a break from this. But i did shoot a video last night of what is complete. Thought you guys would be entertained by it. Also i noticed in DK's vc to IV thread he was happily demonstrating the different col surfaces which i did as well by doing donuts in the town square. ;) More to come eventually. And of course, SA versions as well. Enjoy!

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Not sure about those sims characters. Not bad, but not great.

Nice work Trance! Loving the conversion. Any plans to do 1986-B? (The First Citizen Brown Hill Valley)

Actually i kinda like the way that version looked. All white. Yeah I'll prob do it eventually. And thanks!

Well, i'm not saying that it is or isn't the method i used. I did however manage to extract all the files from the TTARCH using aluigi's extractor.

Trance, I just noticed something. It seems as though the back end of the DeLorean is a bit higher off the ground than it should be. Also, is there something wrong with the passenger door? It doesn't look like it's shut all the way. Other than those things, it looks great! Hope to see it flying around soon. ;)

You know, we were keeping it hush hush for a reason. Thanks a lot. DB. I could tell you were young before i even looked at your profile. Only young people open their mouth like that. Just because you know something doesn't mean you have to say it. Usually it comes back and bites you in the ass. Apparently you have yet to learn that lesson.

Maybe think a little next time before you post?

And for the record, just in case i don't release this publicly and just send it to a few people here, you have now removed yourself from that list.

You know, we were keeping it hush hush for a reason. Thanks a lot. DB. I could tell you were young before i even looked at your profile. Only young people open their mouth like that. Just because you know something doesn't mean you have to say it. Usually it comes back and bites you in the ass. Apparently you have yet to learn that lesson.

Maybe think a little next time before you post?

And for the record, just in case i don't release this publicly and just send it to a few people here, you have now removed yourself from that list.

Yea Dragon King said not to post it on the forums. He probably will get that post removed

Well Trance, whether you liked the story in Episode4 or not, it does have new models of pretty much every character to use. In fact, I think the only characters that use the same model from a previous episode are Marty(normal 1985 outfit), Jennifer, Old Edna, George & Lorraine, Artie, and Citizen Brown. Both Citizen Brown and Marty got new outfits for 1931, and except Artie, Cueball, and Eunice's boyfriend, all of the 1931 denizens have new duds. And I think Marty and Citizen Brown's 1931 clothes look pretty good on them.

I've had a random thought why not use most of the models and use them to replace most of the peds in game thous keeping the character style the same (unless that was your original idea then ignore this post :P )

The same Characters would look good at covering large time periods i.e. any of the 1931 males could easly be used into the 1950s. You could even mix characters from the alternate realities just to have differnt models knocking about.

Other way to see yourself in the past is simply use the 1931 marty model as a ped as well. There wouldn't be any way to control of him but it would be nice to see him and to try to avoid him.

Trance, gotta ask...you said that IF you release this, it definitely won't be until the season is completed. Is that just relying on the PC version, or will you want to wait until PS3 catches up? Cause that might not happen anytime soon...

I would imagine just until the PC version is out so he can rip any new models from it. No point waiting for any other releases.

Indeed the pc versions. Even if i don't release it publicly i will send it to friends here via PM. (accept for a certain few who know who they are)

Oh, and thats a pretty sweet idea Dave.

Edited by Trancelikestate

Whew! Cause if you waited for the PS3 release to be done, I think you'd be holding on to your additions until the end of the year.

...Yes, I'm that pessimistic about Sony getting the PSN stabilized by the end of the year.

Anyways Trance, I love what you've done with this so far.

Just wanted to pop in and say that this is awesome work! I for one am really enjoying the Telltale game, as well as love this mod, I was wondering if the new eras from the game would be added into the mod in some way, awesome work! I look forward to hopefully getting a chance to play these add ons!

I was wondering if the new eras from the game would be added into the mod in some way, awesome work! I look forward to hopefully getting a chance to play these add ons!

Let me be the first to say that the mod is solely based around the trilogy.

any members of the mod team will tell you the same.

Indeed the telltale series is good and the graphics are awesome.

The mod is also unique and good for recreating those movies moments.

Unfortunatley it (somebody on the mod team correct me otherwise) "seems"

that progress on the mod has slowed down to a crawl for unknow reasons.

Maybe too many asking when 0.2f will be released or team members being busy with

other mods or things in the lives. personally i would love the different eras and would

love the docs truck mod released so i can renact that.

Ah, I misread the thread last night, I was half asleep at the time lol So Telltale stuff is an unofficial add on to the mod and not an actual part of the mod itself. I'm sorry to hear that production has stalled, this mod it still, imho the closest we'll ever get to playing a "movie accurate" BTTF game, the level of detailing on the DeLorean and it's effects still amaze me.

Unfortunately with fan projects such as this there will always be the "when will it come out?! We've been waiting forever!" crowd, if you've ever been to the AGD, IA, or POS boards you'll see it's just as bad over there! I hope this mod does reach completion one day, but even if it doesn't, what we have now is still a testament to what can be achieved when fans put their minds to it!

So Telltale stuff is an unofficial add on to the mod and not an actual part of the mod itself. I'm sorry to hear that production has stalled, this mod it still, imho the closest we'll ever get to playing a "movie accurate" BTTF game, the level of detailing on the DeLorean and it's effects still amaze me.

Telltale games are their own company (not sure if i can post link?) http://www.telltalegames.com/

That is not a mod the characters in this thread are "copies" if you like but not available for download.

0.2f is not final release! looking at least 3.0 if not 4.0 or 5.0?

watch the vids from o.2a onwards and you will see the changes so far!

If you like quality graphics try Blue's mini mod for SA. Possibly soon available for GTA3 awell.

Hope this helps?

I know about the Telltale game, I personally am enjoying the direction the story is going, episode 4 definately stepped out of the "safe zone" in terms of the characters, and it'll be interesting to see how the whole thing is resolved