:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

HAHA!!!! FINALLY!!! SOMEONE LISTENS TO ME!!! XD

Uh, why wouldn't i? :P

The hardest part is knowing you have to tick the vcol option on export haha!

Thanks. I'll release it eventually prob after all the episodes are out. And i won't say where it will be down loadable here so i don't incriminate anyone, but lets just say you'll find it :P

Maybe if you send a nice mail to Telltale if you can release to models for SA that the dont have any problems with it.

Firstly copyright infringement aside, the telltale models are WAY too cartoony for GTA, I would however use the same textures to model a normal GTA character, and use references from 1985HV for anything missing from the mod. Also to me the Telltale delorian doesnt look any different to me than the one created for BTTFHV, If i was an admin I would ban this thread as it only distracts and cheapens the epicness that is 'GTA Hill Valley Mod'.

As for the rippers with a superiority complex, It doesnt take a huge amount of effort to realise that most games can have models ripped by using 3D Ripper DX or checking out current game extraction developments at Xentax forum.

Just my 2 cents , stick that in your bong and dont smoke it because its bad for your health

Edited by ReeceMix

A few cents of my own reecemix. Not sure if you noticed but the reason we mod is for fun anyways. Don't take it so seriously. Second, VC is the cartooniest of all the gta games. 3, if you can't tell the difference between the TT del and the original HV del, your opinion matters as much as my dogs does. 4, you can't even spell Delorean right.

Who here has a complex? It does take a certain amount of skill to even get the models into the game and working. Let alone sort out the hundreds of textures. See above posts.

"Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a little break. Now why don't you make like a tree and get out of here"

@ReeceMix

How would transferring models be easy? I'm a newb when it comes to modding and I see it as VERY hard. Have you seen the txd files in an opener? I tried to modify the DeLorean and I still don't get how to change the color.

@Trancelikestate

Hey, why don't you make a private download for the addon? For Halo CE it was done and I got the custom edition for free with a modded user interface so I can play the campaign without the actual game. I mean, yes, if you have morals against ripping whats TellTale's, putting it into the mod and packaging into a download then don't do what I said, but think about it, most people will have to do whats wrong just to get what they want without going through unnecessary B.S.

Just an FYI, I'm not saying this should be done immediately, but instead as a last resort IF you can't get permission and you still want to release the addon. Also, if you don't want to do what I said, you could just tell us how you did it and what you used (not as a tutorial) so we could do the same if we chose to.

Edited by the1upDude

If i was an admin I would ban this thread as it only distracts and cheapens the epicness that is 'GTA Hill Valley Mod'.

sounds like someones kissing ass....

btw I also think your one of the haters who are jealous of people who actually can do stuff.

As for the rippers with a superiority complex, It doesnt take a huge amount of effort to realise that most games can have models ripped by using 3D Ripper DX or checking out current game extraction developments at Xentax forum.

I'd like to see you do something as good as trance. My advice to you is: before you talk Big, do something big.

EDITED:

Its just my opinion Telltale models have no place in Hill Valley Mod, They should not even be associated with it in Any way .

Perhaps if everything from TT-BTTF was ripped into a GTA environment Great, but keep them seperate.

This is what im trying to say.

Edited by ReeceMix

who the hell says doodoo head? Trances work has nothing to do with the mod. And it's in the right topic. and by the sounds of it, you only talk big to compensate the ACTUAL size of your willy. Now shut up be respectful or your suspended.

And another thing, who the hell do you think you are coming onto this forum and start insulting people and their work?

Thanks DK.

And F.Y.I. Reece, In case you didn't notice the most recent pics i've posted are all The TT models in unison as you suggested. Also i'd hardly call spelling DELOREAN wrong on this board, and then pointing it out a school yard comment. On these boards it's a sin my friend :P Were not trying to be d*cks, but i think your approach shoud've been more subtle and or constructive.

Yipee!

I hope the TT-DeLorean will have working brake lights in SA..

Its probably not possible to impliment the hover conversion into the model (like headlight anim), is it?

Off Topic:

I noticed the statement of the hater who dislikes the mod and i will ignore it for now on..

@reecemix - Just want to say in defence of trance and the rest of the guys who have put a hell of a lot more of their PERSONAL time and effort into this excellent mod that, you have to have more than just ..how is it you put it "doodoo" in their heads to be able to do what they have done. I have done nothing to contribute to this mod but yet reap the benefits everytime i double click my Vice city, san andreas...and now GTA IV icons, and i'm sure that can be said for alot of people here, why else would you be on these forums?

So once again guys....and if i have read a few of the past forums correctly..girls as well...Keep up the brilliant and amazing work....ROLL ON .2F WOOOO

Deleted, to smooth the waters (although Trancelikestate you threw a BTTF quote at me and you didnt get mine?, for shame)

Edited by ReeceMix

Reece, you're a dumbass.

I stopped reading your spewed up bull-s**t after seeing you say 'Everyone's against Trance'.

DK, would you mind suspending this kid?

Switzerland? No we do not understand your European humor. If you don't agree that spelling delorean wrong is a sin it again affirms the fact that your opinions hold no water here. Much like not being able to tell the difference in the deloreans themselves. I appreciate the people who stand up for me. It of course is not necessary, but it does demonstrate the solidarity of a community as small as this. If we all agreed all the time it would be lame, however I will say this again there are kinder ways of expressing your opinions. Most people more appreciate the humble approach.

I'd like to let the whole reecemix thing go everyone and get back on topic.

Whats wrong with European humor? :P

I realy like your work, it is realy great!

Oh nothing is wrong with it at all, I just don't get it. :P

And thanks!

Does the TTG DeLorean has got more polys than Mike's?

On my netbook the FPS are going down to 10 or 15 when spawning the BttF2 Timemachine..

Reason for edit:

Its not mikes model..

Edited by uokka