:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

Maybe there can be some way where the program detects the game?

What vice city my PC knows when its installed :P

The models are converted anyway so they wouldnt be the same as stock. The only way is visual scanning (someone looking at pictures and telling).

Well I thought i would contribute something, a friend here in town showed me the method for getting the models, (not gonna say how) And I ripped the delorean out of episode 1 and decided I would edit it to look a little less "cartoony", this is my progress.

deloreanttedit.jpg

:lol: Hmmm, probably not possible, gta mabye? but telltale? nah Don't think many of us have the tools to do that one.

I think that it's possible with a software I saw , but you're gonna cry and die at the end o_o

Or maybe not ... Because the textures are already in the game , the only thing you have to do is to import the model into the game , and not the textures ...

Edited by Microman

Yup I know but think that you'll have to work with it all the time ... Especially if you want to modify the DeLorean ...

@Maxes

I haven't seen any bikes from the telltale game (except for Ms. Strickland's bike with Doc's jet engines) that should be put into the mod. It would probably waste space for other things to be put into the game. So far we used a few bikes for skateboards/hoverboards. Although I'm not a part of the team, so its their decision if they want to put a bike from the telltale game into the mod.

What bike are you talking about anyways? The one I already said?

Ok, major progress on getting the 31 HV map in game this weekend. Looks cool, can't wait to see it in SA. Nice to be able to walk around it controlling your own view for a change. Just a few more buildings and i'll have the whole downtown. The only thing not from the telltale game is the tree. Doesn't convert well. anyways here it is. Check it out.

gtavc2011022723444067.jpg

gtavc2011022723450034.jpg

gtavc2011022723460357.jpg

gtavc2011022723461842.jpg

Beautiful! :woot_jump::jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Do not double post! <_<

what's the point of doing it?

it's agains the rules!!

just EDIT your post instead!

you are going to get a warning from the forum moderators or even Mike himself if you keep up with double posting

-Shizuma-

PS: AWESOME MODELS! :clapping:

Edited by 88milesperhour!

you are going to get a warning from the forum moderators or even Mike himself if you keep up

Actually, he did not double post, I removed a needless message that was posted before his latest post.

@Helixform: Yes, it's already mentioned before.

@Trance, got a quick question/project for you. If ya've the time afcourse.

If that's the case, please PM me and then I'll send you my question through there ;)