:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Tell Tale BTTF Models In VC/SA

speaking of hv possible 1985 buildings from 2 eps and 1931 buildings?

Edited by Rave

Lol whats with the pink timer on the dashboard :P

Sorry for double post but maybe you should try the flying delorean w/ animations in the vid at

8:32

Jen said:
speaking of hv possible 1985 buildings from 2 eps and 1931 buildings?

I think Jen has a point (for a change). Rather than wasting time someone modelling the 1931 HV Trance could make it as another addon. If he wants to of course.

That Is A Very Interesting Way Of Typing You Got There.

The models look awesome, but someone here mentioned the buildings... Are they even modelled completely in the Telltale's game?

@RG Thanks I Like Typing Differently From Other People Who Says We Have To All Type The Same :lol: Anyways I Wanna Get Back On Topic Now ;)

So Anyways Trance What All Do You Think You Can Ripp? ^_^

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

anyone else want to take the opportunity to tell him what trance can rip.... hahaaaa

Ha, it's all good guys. anything you want i do also. I can get anything. i'll do a map soon here. Prob use SA cuz i love to use the advanced radiosity solution ;) I plan on making add ons that increase the playability of the hill valley mod so much because it's easy, and they deserve it. Not many people appreciate the FREE/VOLUNTEER development that goes into a project like GTAHV. So, it's fun to help now and then to just make a few expansions even if they're poor quality compared to their work. :)

We all appreciate it, but I think we (Mod Team) have to discuss about allowing any download link regarding any of TTG's property (models, textures...). If the models had been made by you, there would be no problem, but this is someone else's work and property. So, please hold that release until we discuss it.

appreciate that carlos. As you will see earlier in the thread dk already warned me of such things and i don't plan on providing any links or anything that might incriminate the project ;)

They would refuse considering the game is still in the process of being released. If you could freely walk around their Hill valley without buying their game they'd be very p***ed off.

Thats why i hesitate to release ANYTHING before the last episode ;)

Which doesn't exist. It is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that was signed in 1998. And under this law, what Trancelikestate is doing IS EXTREME infringement.

Jen said:
@carlos wouldn't he have to take it up with telltale not you guys

Of course he has to take it up to TTG for permission to release. I'm talking about any download link posted here, on the forums, if no permission from the original creators is granted.

Anyway, Trance, good to know you're already aware :D. Keep up the good work! just watch out for any C&D letters :zipped: which hope no-one gets.

Which the only law to show up with a simple google search is Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Which btw would trump the Free Digital Media Act.