Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marto282

Delorean Dashboard View

the other day i was watching bttf when i realized that there is no view in the mod from inside the car. i think it could be a good idea. instead of having the mph counter on the bottom right of the screen, you could have an inside view of the delorean. i tried the camhack program but it didnt work on the delorean.

just an idea

good luck

err could but unfortunetly due to the game engines limits the effects can't be seen from inside the car. although a view from the front (above where the engine normally is) and btw incase you are wondering the internal parts don't do out apart from the leds near the flux capicitor.

but, dinamic effects aside, we could have a view of the time circuits and mph counter (static) and the steering wheel. i mean, watching the time travel effects from the drivers view,

something like this pherhaps,

ENddvoGZ.png

problem again is the engine. The way the engine is, parts of the car will be cut off and it'll look like you're driving half a car.

I've suggested that before

unfortunately overlays of steering wheels and stuff are also not possible thanks to the game engine, unless your talking about the white box behind the speedo, as someone has told me before, it clogs up screen room

Edited by BTTF Forever

errr, wrong

how do you think i did all those videos hmmm???

try cam hack 2.9, dont use the latest version it doesnt work, 2.9 and below works

Edited by BTTF Forever

That makes perfect sense

plus don't forget the windows and windshields will make it look like theres no effects outside of the car....

You're a quick one Jen... That's what they are talking about, I think.

@Marto282: A "dashboard" or "in-car" view I think is completely impractical. This IS GTA after all. Not NFS, Gran Turismo, or Forza Motorsport. The game can only handle so much. So lets let the Mod Team use that for the important stuff.