Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

bttf 2 end western union

I wonder what was going through the western union mail man's head that gave marty the letter

when marty was talking about the doc and the year 1885

He doesn't know that ... But it's maybe the most important event of his life X-DD

He thought he was crazy.

"What's a matter do you need any help?"

"Only one man can help me"

Du-Du-duu-dunudunududuuu

I don't think so ... A stranger knew that Marty will be there 70 years later ... I don't think that this man will think that marty is insane X-)

I thought he ment are you nuts, do you need any help, XD Like that

I am reading between the lines as I figured he was asking what he could do to help marty

I agree with Jen, actually. You don't ASK a crazy person if they need help.

well i think he only delievered the letter to see if he could win the bet. also you never know he could have put it down to him being there due to a message being passed down from generation to generation for him to be at that spot.

yeah I see where you going

message from way back whenever... "here ye here ye!.....

Message replayed from now........ LISTEN UP MOTHER f**kERS

Maybe by today's standard you don't ask a crazy person if they need help, but back then I'm sure it was a "nice" thing to do, I suppose. People were a bit more caring and willing to help each other. You don't really see that too much these days. The delivery guy thought it was odd from the start, I'm sure. Maybe even thought it was some sort of prank. That is until the person he was to deliver the letter to was actually there. At that point, I'm sure he was very confused, and was probably hoping Marty would give him some answers.

Marty's reaction to the letter may have suggested mental instability to the delivery man also.

Sign in to follow this