Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Billz

Stargate Horizon of the Universe help

Am I the only one having trouble getting this mod to work?

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/S...Universe;117703

This is a fresh install of San Andreas with the downgrader patch installed. However, everytime I try to start the game, it crashes and the SA Limit Adjuster dialog box shows up saying that I have GTASA v1.00 installed.

The patch gets installed in the right place. What am I doing wrong?

(Not able to post this in the actual GTA San Andreas stargate thread since it is over 31 days since it was last posted in).

Oo the mod is on filefront , that surprise me a little however for your problem you don't really need the downgrader patch use the GTASA v1.01 they work with it and if they don't work install all the file in another file and instal it manually to search the where the problem came from

So you don't need a downgrader patch for the second edition of San Andreas to use mods now? When did this revelation happen?!? :D

I just tried to run this mod again without installing the downgrader patch on a fresh install of San Andreas.

The game still crashes during loading but this time without any dialog box popping up.

Is there something I am missing here? I have installed the mod correctly and it is simply refusing to work.

Assuming you installed the audio files when you did a fresh install, try deleting gta_sa.set, in My Documents> GTA San Andreas User Files. Doing that has helped me in the past with crashes during loading.

check your cersion, (right click/ properties/ details) and it should give you the version in that folder also see if your dvd case for sa tells you the version (or some year of publishing which you could use to find out the version).

Sign in to follow this