Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

BTTF3 Clocktower Scene (From Beggining Of BTTF3) Reenactment

Now this is similar to the video i made with simpsons road rage with apu, its from the opening of BTTF3, you'll notice something different about the video though, there is always a pan in each shot, like the shot where your looking over the wire at the oncoming TM, in the movie the camera doesn't zoom, but in this the camera zooms in a little, tell me what you think about this. also im sorry for the video and audio being a little out of sync.

Ok, here it is

Edited by BTTF Forever

Finally someone made the scene from part 3 not part 1 XD

Would have been better if you got Marty running up to Doc and Doc fainting. Otherwise, seems to be well done

Can't wait to redo my reenactment with the buildings of .2f :P

Great job editing. I was surprised you didn't show the .2e court house being struck by lightning but rather the film scene.

@Dragon King: aww man, i would love to do a reenactment with 0.2f, too bad i don't have it...the new clocktower models to use for reenactments would have been awesome, damn those flurecents on the shops would have looked nice too! :P

Yeah, with the clocktower, i thought it would be a bit out of place, i would have to place explosions and stuff in the video editor and chroma key it in....yada...yada....yada, it would have looked wierd seeing all this frantic pans and cuts and then you get to the big clocktower finale!................and you see the model with a piece of a road sticking out of it with crappy after shot explosions out the top with no frame movement, trust me, it would have killed it <_< , so i thought, with shots like this, better stick with the original...:P

@RG: yeah a couple of people suggested that id do that, but i didnt know how to keep doc there while marty runs up. And besides, it would look kind of silly doc just dieing (fainting) like that the way the game does it, i wont show that sort of stuff until i see actual character animation happen (like cutscenes, you know what i mean, the lips move and everything.) which i know will eventually happen.

@Carlos: i used the actual font from start of BTTF1 ("Steven Spielberg Presents" "A Robert Zemeckis Film") its "AvantGarde LT Book" it costs money, but i can send it to you if you want? (it really does cost money, like $80 US, but who said i paid for it? :P )

@The Coolest: yeah, i recon the BTTF1 version is too long for a game that has no animations, half the time it would be cutting between doc standing there, and the wire just staying there like a still image, the only thing that makes it not a still image would be the lightning and the rain, so yeah

@Everyone: aren't i a nice person for spending 12:00 to 1:00 in the morning answering your almost one line questions! :P

but really, thanks for the comments :thumbs:

Edited by BTTF Forever

@BTTF Forever

(it really does cost money, like $80 US, but who said i paid for it? )

lol, I downloaded it for free

oh, yeah, i just checked, it is free :facepalm: , i think i was thinking about another font when i did that sentence.

Edited by BTTF Forever

Thanks BTTFForever for giving font's name. I made a BTTF style intro:

awesome man, for some reason whenever i do the dates, there a lot smaller than the movie, i never get them right!

BTW did you have bold on, i found it looks more like the 1st movie if you don't use bold, and the 2nd and 3rd if you use bold, idk.

EDIT: Mr. Kotcher pointed out to me that his 2015 add-on was actually in some of the shots, during shooting i had completely forgot that it was there. I have apologized to him and i am letting everyone know that that IS his 2015 map add-on mod in there.

I knew there was something fimiliar here XD

nobody actually cares who's map it is XD

Edited by Rave

I have to say that with the zooming and panning, the shots look more organic. Fortunally, the shots don't pixelate. Much better :D

Sign in to follow this