Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dave27

1930's Hill Valley

I think to make a more complete Hill valley (timeline wise) that the 1930's square area off the recent new game should be made.

Obviously the already planned time zones from the films will take priority as will their mission but once all the mapping is completed (I know that there's a hell of a lot still to do) and the modellers are sat twiddling their thumbs while the missions are being completed they could if they wished to add a bonus 1920's - 40's zone. Again the cars will have to stick to whats available due to the engines limitations but I think it'll be cool.

If anyone would like to due an addon in the meantime based on this time it would be much appreciated by the whole community.

I'm in favor of the barren land prior to 1800 (like if you went to 0001 AD), but I guess, that would still be canon too, right? Since Hill Valley's timeline stated it wasn't around prior to 1860 or whenever, even if it wasn't outright mentioned as such, right?

The british colonists never made it that far. At least not until 1806 which was the end of the Lewis and Clark expedition and even then they were United States citizens. And then there's also the fact that at that time it was Spanish territory.

Edited by Joe Statler

What would really be the point in 1930's? It's only 25 years from 55. Hardly anything would change. Especially when 55 wasn't run down, like 85. You'd really just need to change the cars.

If you have played the new game you would notice that a lot of the buildings are different although to some extent it would be remapping a couple of the 50's signage. The police station, the

It would add to the depth of the game if there was a transition to a busier time rather than over nite western to the 50's. And although the game isn't strictly canon Bob Gale did have some say in what was going on.

Edited by Dave27

Sign in to follow this