Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Superluis

Idea for First Hill Valley Contest

Now I got an idea for a Hill valley contest about creating a good storyline for a BTTF IV, BTTF V, and A BTTF VI, that will be featured as missions for after the BTTF the ride mission in the Future, it will also be made into a fan movie. It can be with any Delorean, any charathers, and any Time the charathers go to. I would like to ask Mike,KITT,GS,and DEL. B to be the Judges.

This is to expand the love for BTTF, and for more fans.

Edited by Superluis

Making a full script for a fan made BTTF IV will be a lot of work. Months at least if you want it done correctly.

Don't worry,create a main storyline,after the winner wins,he can make the final edits.

Well I finish discussing this tommorow,nighty night

Edited by Superluis

WTH! Christ, you give him an inch and he rapes you for miles... <_<

Nothing but verbal diarrhoea comes from that boys mouth! :angry: Flucking Nerdman!

I can come up with a story line, but creating a script will be pushing it. My only problem is that I like to emphasize a lot of emotion in my writing (character wise) which can take a lot of dialogue to get the message understood. It may work great for a movie, but not for in-game action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and orgcon I love your sig message: Sorry for my bad English, I'm English... and probably drunk :P

lol, sorry for my bad english, I'm english... priceless.

I myself only know two languages, english and bad english

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

this made me lol.

heres a quick tip, if you want respect then try not to be too nice, that just makes people think your an idiot

also whyd ou put DELB on the list of people your gonna ask? hes just the MP leader and not actually part of the team.

as for script ideas, theres a few floating around that you might wanna find so as to give people some sort of heading.

Sign in to follow this