:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Carlos_McFly

Back to the Future: The Game full gameplay

SPOILER:
" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />
" width="600px" height="361px">

No, No, No, No, NO! I am not going to click, I am not going to click. *slaps his hand away from the mouse*

Watched it.

Looks pretty interesting; though I wish it was more PLAY and less... like point and click, so I still think our GTA game is the best BTTF game (when it gets done), but I enjoyed it, more or less, but it doesn't seem like you'd really be able to play it more than once.

Marty's voice was pretty good; the other acting was a little cheesy at times, but mostly good; you can really tell Lloyd is getting up there in age though.

I still want to know why the BTTF2 Delorean was there... if this is supposed to be after part 3. I can't make sense of it. I also noticed another error, the part where you can give your name (in part 4), regardless of which you choose, later, they always refer back to you as Calahan, even if you didn't say it. They probably could have fixed that.

I laughed at the "Shady Acres" retirement part though. I've played Vice City enough to pinpoint that one. Wonder if Avery Carrington also runs that.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

@theblackswordsman on

they always refer back to you as Calahan
not true at all i picked Sonny Crockett and i was called Crockett and when i picked Harry Calahan they called me Calahan where are you getting your info? :huh:

I picked the Godfather character, and they were calling me Crockett after that first encounter. Must've been a bug.

@theblackswordsman on not true at all i picked Sonny Crockett and i was called Crockett and when i picked Harry Calahan they called me Calahan where are you getting your info? :huh:

Watch the videos up above. Either they're not edited consistently by the creator, or it's a glitch.

Whatever.

Another bug is no matter what you pick in the dream, it always goes on like how it was in the movie.

Ex:

You pick: What the hell was that?

Doc: Calm down, Marty, I didn't disintegrate anything!

lykwat?

Edited by Flux Capacitor

Because who would play the game without knowing those elementary quotes?

The name choosing bug is a BS, Mrs. Strickland calls you in the name you chose before. And I can't say it's not interactive, well, yes, you eventually end up doing the plot they planned, but there still are plenty of different options to try.

Sign in to follow this