:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bscreen6112

My New Ideas For 0.3

Mission Ideas:

1st Mission:Late For School

2nd Mission:Meeting Doc Brown (Also Lybians Come) (Sorry Im Not A Good Speller)

(You Also Go To 1955 During The Chase)

3rd Mission:Biff Chases Marty (In 1955)

4th mission:Clock Tower

These Are My NEW Ideas For 0.3

Tell Me What You Think

1st Mission: Late For School

2nd Mission: Meeting Doc Brown

3rd Mission: Biff Chases Marty (In 1955)

4th mission: Clock Tower

Haven't they been thought up before? (Besides the third one)

The first was done as add-on by someone (never released I think), the second, well, done in videos as a reenactment, and the fourth will be done later, much later.

I vote we get rid of the darn mission structuring commonly known in gta and use other more common methods in story driven games.

anyway, shouldn't someone have closed this already? especially since questions about 0.3/0.4 should be asked AFTER the release of 0.2f?!?

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

I vote we get rid of the darn mission structuring commonly known in gta and use other more common methods in story driven games.

As long as it's not something like this (which I've seen somewhere on here, posted by someone):

"To unlock 1985A, drive to Biff's house in 1955 and place the Almanac on his door"

That's just the stupidest kind of game structure I can think of, honestly. Firstly, no one would be able to figure out how to even play it like this, secondly, why would the player WANT to deliver it to Biff? That's not even a game, as much as it's like an easter egg hunt. It's horribly thought out and I really hope that's not how it plays.

I'm personally in favor of just how it plays in GTA. Play a mission, it unlocks the next, taking you through the game.

That kind of cryptic stuff is just not a good idea.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

I actually want a fluid system. Instead of Free roaming before each mission, have each mission happen consecutively and then once all the missions are done THEN you can free roam. make you guys work for it :P

I actually think DK is on to sumit there. It couldn't be implemented until at least both '55 and 80s HV are finished thou

I thought we were planning to lock it down so that free roam would not be available until the missions were completed anyway? Or at least there would be no free roam time machines available to you untiil you had completed the game.

or you unlock the bttf1 in free roam once you complete the 1955 missions, bttf2 for the 2015 missions, btff3 for well some more 1955 missions, and bttf3rr after completing the 1885 missions.

The BTTFRR delorean shouldn't be operational anyway for 5 reasons:

it was destroyed

it was destroyed

it was destroyed

it was destroyed

no gas

well maybe you can have it brought to the future and get the gas fixed ans then fly around in it, i guess some code will be used to tell the game that the bttf3rr can't start its engines (like the bttf1 has the engine failure but with the rr set it so that it can't get its engine to start)