Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TonyF.

A Back to the Future GTA Movie

I will be making a new Grand Theft Auto 4 machinima, but this is a sequel of sorts to the original Back to the Future trilogy.

PLOT-

Doc takes the DeLorean (newly made by him, who has decided to settle in 1985) to the year 2008. When he arrives, there are no flying cars...the technology doesn't even appear to be nearing that! So, it is up to Marty to figure out what changed in the past to change this future so drastically.

I was wondering, should I have voice-acting or text dialogue? By "text", I mean should there be words at the bottom of the screen to substitute for there being no voice?

Edited by TonyF.

Subtitles only unless you know someone who really (not just in your head) sounds like Marty.

NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DOC WOULD NEVER DO THAT.

Well since there is no Time Train for GTA 4 (plus it would look REALLY awkward), I have to use the DeLorean. Also, the Back to the Future game being made by Tell-Tale is doing that.

What he means is Doc wouldn't allow Marty to take the DeLorean, unless the situation calls for it. Currently, there is no pre-position for the Time Traveling to be necessary.

You're right, there is no purpose. Being a teenager myself, I know that most teenagers want to test things and do stuff on their own. Marty just seemed like that type of person to me. He just takes the DeLorean without permission.

I don't think Marty is gonna take the delorean for a joy ride

He learned enough from almost causing him to erase from exsistence from screwing up his parents meeting,

He was so close from missing the lightning at the clocktower

Causing a Alternative 1985

Going to 1955 again, very nervous by bumping into self, parents, and also he had to get the almanac

Going to save doc, try to save doc from being shot, then marty has to be aware now because bufford tannen was gonna kill him, go to 1985 by being pushed by train, probably nervous because might not make it, then more nervous that doc wont get on in time because of Clara

Then to 1985, delorean destroyed, then sad that doc wouldnt come back, but doc does XD

So i dont think marty wants to cause more time problems, as i wouldnt either

Well whatever. It isn't cannon anyway so what does it matter?

Marty and Doc and Clara don't live in the GTA world either. Should I mod Liberty City to be Hill Valley as well?

Edited by TonyF.

Doc let Marty use the DeLorean to go back to the 1920's because Doc was in TROUBLE.

And it's no excuse for it not to be canon, it needs to be based off the movie.

They listened to music and got drunk. These days we listen to crap and get high.

Well I am done with this topic. I am going to use subtitles. Everybody got off-topic so I think a mod should lock this now. I will not be checking your replies any more. And I misunderstood your reply, Flux capacitor, I realize now that you meant Doc would never let Marty use the DeLorean. Anyways, thanks for the feed back Dave. You are the only person who managed to stay on-topic in this thread. See you guys in the future...or the past!

what happened to my first comment... hmm anyways I don't see this topic going anywhere :D

You need to find a good model of Marty and of Doc for this kind of video ... And I suppose that you're going to make the story in Liberty City ... What the HELL can Marty and Doc do in New York ? o_o For me , Back To The Future is not Back To The Future if I can't see Hill Valley , Marty , Doc and the DeLorean ... And I think that some people have the same opinion ... So I'm not agree with this idea ... That's not because you have a player model of Marty and a working DeLorean that you can make a BTTF movie in New York . I won't say anything , but if you want to make this video , just let me say that it's useless ...

The question is , why do you want to make a BTTF movie with GTA IV ? You should try to use SA or VC ...

Doc let Marty use the DeLorean to go back to the 1920's because Doc was in TROUBLE.

And it's no excuse for it not to be canon, it needs to be based off the movie.

1930's

EDIT: 1931 to be exact

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

It's non-canon because Rob and Bob don't want it to be an "official" sequel. Also non-canon means a lot of elements won't be mentioned. Like how the Time Train probably won't make an appearance, there's no Clara (yet?), And since when did George work for the bank? (based on the trailer)

I don't think he works for the bank. I think that Doc had left everything to Marty, but since Marty is still a minor and couldn't make the payments to the bank they foreclosed. And George is having to settle things with the bank since Marty legally can't.

You need to find a good model of Marty and of Doc for this kind of video ... And I suppose that you're going to make the story in Liberty City ... What the HELL can Marty and Doc do in New York ? o_o For me , Back To The Future is not Back To The Future if I can't see Hill Valley , Marty , Doc and the DeLorean ... And I think that some people have the same opinion ... So I'm not agree with this idea ... That's not because you have a player model of Marty and a working DeLorean that you can make a BTTF movie in New York . I won't say anything , but if you want to make this video , just let me say that it's useless ...

The question is , why do you want to make a BTTF movie with GTA IV ? You should try to use SA or VC ...

Why, It's a quite simple beginning. Camera pans over the massive bridge as the delorean drives down the bridge have the titles roll through :P

err maybe doc discovers the problems and tells marty to go and try to fix them?

THANK YOU! This is a good comment! I said I wouldn't be looking at these anymore, but I decided one more look wouldn't hurt. Thank you Grim, this is the new plot. You will be credited in the movie and I will put the movie in the main post when it is finished. Why didn't I think of this?

Edited by TonyF.

or maybe... doc changes nico's ways by hitting him with a flying delorean XD

Sign in to follow this