Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
10httrquitr

Plutonium Gages Sound

I was wondering if you could add the plutonium gages sound only on the BTTF 1 delorean. Makes it more movie accurate and it would be easy to dump the audio since it is dead silence in the movie when the gages are activated for the first time. just make the audio file longer and it could be one audio file or is there a time limit on the audio files

I'm dude the plutnoium chamber sound was for every delorean, just because he had Mr.Fusion doesnt mean it wont beep any more I'm sure doc hooked it up to the Chamber again, I think I remember in part 2 or 3 the pultonium chamber was beeping, unless im imaging O.o

Why would doc not hook it up, he might forget to refuel and when he is going to time travel he realizes no fuel, XD

So I believe the answer is no

I'm dude the plutnoium chamber sound was for every delorean, just because he had Mr.Fusion doesnt mean it wont beep any more I'm sure doc hooked it up to the Chamber again, I think I remember in part 2 or 3 the pultonium chamber was beeping, unless im imaging O.o

Why would doc not hook it up, he might forget to refuel and when he is going to time travel he realizes no fuel, XD

So I believe the answer is no

Yah but it is not made clear in the movie like it is in Part 1 that is why I just said BTTF 1 delorean unlless they want it for all 4 deloreans (including railroad delorean) that is their choice not mine

Edited by 10httrquitr

Would make sense as it was a "plutonium gauge" and not a "trash gauge". But we'll most likely keep it as it is just because no one heard it doesn't mean it didn't beep. As it was only heard once in BTTF1 and it wasn't heard again after that.

Would make sense as it was a "plutonium gauge" and not a "trash gauge". But we'll most likely keep it as it is just because no one heard it doesn't mean it didn't beep. As it was only heard once in BTTF1 and it wasn't heard again after that.

So it probably wont be added (IDC it was just a idea :D )

no quoting the above post unless responding to a SPECIFIC part and ONLY that part can be quoted. WHy the hell would we add what is actually being removed? So yea not gonna happen.

i d say to save coding space and because it helps let us know if there is trash in the chamber it stays, hmm i wonder what if you had a rubbish truck as a time machine (with a few speed increasers) then you have more than enough power.

I can see why now that I think about it but I thought it would be good you know like a conformation that trash or plutonium is in the delorean

Sign in to follow this