Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

New Forza Carpack includes the Delorean

Heres my shiny new delorean on forza 3. Um well it's in class F for those who don't play is the bottom. Its really slugish to get to 60 mph only take 10 seconds. Brakes are also terrible. It dosn't pull very well up hill either. On the flip side it corners beautifully as do all lotus's oop I mean deloreans. It's very well planted so gets good grip. Nice smooth ride if not a bit slow. I reckon its awesome as long as you consider it a grand tourer rather then a sports car.

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

The only problem in game is the fact decals can only go on the left side, right side, roof and hood. And I've got a cool outatime vanity plate for it that I can't use :(

I always viewed the Delorean as more of a Grand Tourer then I do sports car anyway, and those sound spot on to how the original performed (underwhelming to many magazine publishers at that time).

Probably a good thing it wasn't any faster, if you remember how 911's of old handled with the engine hanging off the back end and no aids like they do today. Then again, those rear tires do help make sure that it keeps that back end in check.

if the delorean materialized right where another car is would the explosion caused by the temporal window destroy the car where the delorean is about to materialize?

The entry sonic booms could possibly send any objects to other time periods, instead of exploding them from inside

Read the quote again. it makes it very clear that Forza is not the name of the carpack. Baka.

I see no quote :P

well on time travel theres the implosion so it makes sense that an explosion should occur with all of that matter dissappearing from one time period and appearing in another.

bluespace88 said:

The second of Jalopnik's two car packs for Forza Motorsport 3 is here!

Any reason your being so pedantic jen? The quote is the the very 1st line of the thread in the quote box.

Would be great if there was a bttf version on Forza 3, probably wouldn't work to well thou on a serious racing game.

Sign in to follow this