Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
71KR117

Tank mod?

Is there a tank mod that replaces the Rhino? I am really annoyed when the cops come and open my doors. I was only having fun!

Cops can still open your doors no matter what car no? Unless you use KITT, just use KITT I prefer him

Its posible as a texture moving around like a track, but I wouldn't want to code it...

And I have been looking out for such a mod for a few years and I haven't seen any.

It might be worth asking Ryosuke about it, he's made all the best mods for SA and quite a few of them were mind boggling at how he managed to do them.

ryosukem16(at)yahoo.co.jp

Edited by Orgcon

I don't know if this is what you just found but, here is a link to his work for anyone interested

GTA SA MOD CENTER

bear in mind, not all of his mods work together (even though its not suggested that they do or don't), so if your tempted to install them all like I did, you'll be greatly disapointed! :(

As i recall there are no tracked vehicles in modern (3D based engine) GTA games. Maybe it is a pain to code or even the mighty rockstar couldn't code it and make it stable.

Oh 200th post go me :)

well look at blues coded train things for the time train in vc so all you need is a object with not collision which is a section of tank track and to code it to go round with the wheels simples.

not neccesarly because blue managed to place tons of coils ontop of each other and they wan't glitchey. so pieces of tank track shouldn't be espically since they won't have cols.

Sign in to follow this