Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
iMaster

DeLorean 500GB HDD

EPIC!!! I kinda wish that they'd have gone with the BTTF1 or 2 version, but considering that the BTTF3 version is pretty much a "hot rod" version, and that site specializes in hot rods, it makes sense.

Nah, it needs to be an LCD that reads how much free space you have, and THEN reads "OUTASPACE" :P

I want one but for $250 really! considering I can get a 1.5Tb drive from pc world for £60. And the cost of the BTTF3 model is £20ish

This would work best as a back-up storage for Mac OS's Time Machine lol.

I both want a die-cast De Lorean and need a 500GB external HDD (I feel 320GB's not enough). This would absolutely do for both. If I can ask my dad to buy this, it'd be awesome.

@Dave: This is a Seagate HDD, so no doubt it's expensive.

lol, they kinda cheaped out, the left pictures are from one of the delorean die casts out there, this is just a delorean die cast with a hard drive inside, too bad i got a WD 500gb drive and 500gb in my pc which are mostly free

Did you guys see the 4GB DeLorean flash drive? Look what it's made out of. :D

10fr10c015silver001a.jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

should drill out the headlights and put yellow leds connecting to the usb would make an epic flash drive

In other words BTTF Merchandising never was something big, so they should start catching up now :D

It got 5 minutes of screentime as opposed to a couple of hours the DeLorean had.

Wow they seem a little too expensive, I would rather make my own with USB 3.0 and maybe some working headlights like was mentioned by Jen. Definitely a really cool idea though.

If ever there'll be an external hard drive based on the Part 1 version De Lorean, I'll definitely going to buy that.

It does seem a little odd that they'd go with the BTTF3 version, but considering that most of their items are hot rods, the BTTF3 time machine is the closest to a hot rod DeLorean, so that might be the reason.

Wow they seem a little too expensive, I would rather make my own with USB 3.0 and maybe some working headlights like was mentioned by Rave. Definitely a really cool idea though.

about time i had a cool idea.... :lol:

Sign in to follow this