Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr.Kocher

Temporary Ground

there was no bridge

your just not thinking fourth dimensionally. The bridge *will* exist in 1985. It's safe and still in use. Therefore, as long as we get the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour before we hit the edge of the ravine, we'll instantaneously arrive at a point in time where the bridge is completed. We'll have track under us and coast safely across the ravine!

HaHa :P Great Comeback @DK

well sky thinks that accuracy should be used here, but its to stop you falling of the road. since its a seperate model it would not be a addition in fully mapped versions. although we've never seen the whole of hill valley so it could in theory be a bridge crossing some random location.

Haha, nice DK, I dont thing that it shut be 100% accurate. But some input of the mod team

Edited by Knight Bob

Whoops, I used the dutch word for it :unsure:

Edit: I changed it

Edited by Knight Bob

Well personally, I think a better Idea would be to put the accurate road on a flat grass model to keep the accuracy and still not risk falling into the water and drowning. Either way though I'm fine since the road isn't much of recognized thing in Back to the Future, if not at all.

although we've never seen the whole of hill valley so it could in theory be a bridge crossing some random location.

It does look a lot better than the old road and a patch of random flat green faces.

I think it should appear on the finished map once it's all done and in game. Not necessarily in the same place and the same length but it would be a waste of a model that'll add more character and realism to Hill valley.

It's obviously not related to one's intellect either.

DK is free to post what he want's.

Considering he works hard on the mod and he is higher then IFT I would hope so....

It's like all girls who use the computer go:

"On topic" YADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA

forever

and ever

Atleast its not off topic

In the movie there was grass hills around him with a bench on his left there was no bridge

Alright.... We'll remove the road on your copy and see how you get a bttf1 delorean over the ocean