:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr.Kocher

Temporary Ground

hey mod team I was wondering, when you make 2f can you put like a simple fat grass model to serve as a

temporary ground for the mod in 2f. I thought of this when I was doing the lightening run, since I haven't done it for a while. I was driving straight towards the clock tower and then my Delorean shut down and then fell into the water and I had to go through a whole mess of trouble to try again. Any ways can you do this for 2f plz, cause I don't want to drown when I'm trying to get back to 1985.

Edited by Dragon King

This has been asked already its no have seaways on even though in 0.2f it will be take out

how about that: TT to ~ Oct 12, 1955 09:58 PM, so that if your DeLorean is dying you should be able to restart it before your alarm clock gives you your "wake-up call", ;)

@ thecoolest2, well I mean if the sea ways are gonna be taken out, then shouldn't it be right of me to ask a question like this in the " Ideas and Feature Requests for 2f " section?

@CJO, yah I could do that but I would like to see ground at least rather than just seas.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

if you are really bothered about that then maybe someone could make it as an addon (it does not require code to be placed in) the coding it does use is in the map files.

of course, I know that. I'm a mapper myself, but wouldn't it be better if it just came with it?

Thats cool, I hope that you would release it if an add-on for .2e-_-

kind of depends as this is for .2f and not .2e. May require new coordinates for placement but WILL need new IDEs and IPLs for .2e.\

But you'll never guess why I decided to model the bridge.......... if you guessed "you kept falling off and just flipped on the last time":

NO f***ing s**t!!!!

Ah, so my guess, that a flying black road didn't make much sense, was wrong. Oh well.

if it is made in sections like the old road then people could use that bridge elsewhere. when you think about it for 0.2e all you have to do is open up the correct files in a map porgram and move it to the correct location.

nice model, I guess the problem is solved, but can you make the texture of the road like the original 2f road as seen in the video? btw Correct me if I'm wrong, but are those new building models for 2f Court house square? I'm having my fingers crossed. :hands:

well idk, I mean it looks a lot like new buildings of some sort are back there but I'm not sure, but I wont bug.

gta-vc2010-11-1423-12-48-51.jpg

Erm, DK, are you sure that this pic doesn't show anything that shouldn't be shown? :rolleyes:

Sorry if someone would like to know how I mean that, but :eekout:

AI cars on the road...? I thought it was there for a while.

Only thing there are placement LODs for new buildings when they are finished. The Texaco LOD is white because there's no textures on it yet. The diner LOD has a couple textures as I was able to make a few.

DK, I think I need to talk to Mike about that situation here. I know, you're a mod team member, not an IFT Investor, but I guess one of the IFT member rules also fits the rest of the mod team. And I'm sure you know which one I mean.

DK, I think I need to talk to Mike about that situation here. I know, you're a mod team member, not an IFT Investor, but I guess one of the IFT member rules also fits the rest of the mod team. And I'm sure you know which one I mean.

DK is free to post what he want's.

As for what is in the background, be patient, pic's coming soon.

well i'm glad that progress towards the square is being made, lol you have no idea how excited I got when I saw the lods.

talking about 0.2f...

I remember when someone on the mod team (I think Mike) said that whoevers asks about 0.2f release date... they get suspended :lol:

and I quote what Blue said in response "when 0.2f it's going to be released? :P "

hahaha

that was quite funny for me xD

I would make that question only if I knew that I would get a 100% guaranteed that the answer it's 100% true and no joke xD, but not to get suspended jeez <_<

now I know what it feels like when people bugs you for a release since I've been on proyects (animation, modeling.... and more) and people bugs me to hurry up and finish >.<

that kind of pressure makes feel like I don't want to continue working on it x)

-Shizuma-