Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
chico688

my delorean monster truck model

I have been working on this today, I decided since nobody (to my knowledge) has started a delorean monster truck model, that I would. I am also considering doing a Limo Delorean, Mabye if i can get some proper help, I can get it into game. I didn't know whether to post this topic in other gta mods or here, but i decided to because it is not a mod yet. here is a pic of progress, I need to work on the back quarter panels more.

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac24/ch...ss/drexprog.jpg

let me know what you think...

thanks

Awesome!

BTW, off topic but chico i cant sign into windows live for some reason :( so see ya whenever

Edited by TheCoolest2

dmcprog.jpg

this is way better than the first model, please excuse the previous one, it was terrible :P

when I finish this base delorean, I will modify it later to make the limo and D-rex

thanks guys ;)

Well Joe Statler is so gonna kick yo ass when he gets on, cause he came up with that idea nearly 2 years ago. He might have had to get KD to finnish it for him, but generally its already been done!!! ;)

Plus yours looks s**t anyway! :P

which one looks like sh*t, i hope not my new one :(

btw, the new one in the new pic I am still in the process of working on, so its not close to done

also, I shared the idea with silver007 back in 2003- 2004, but he never attempted it, neither did I because I had no clue how to even start 3ds max back then lol

Well Joe Statler is so gonna kick yo ass when he gets on, cause he came up with that idea nearly 2 years ago. He might have had to get KD to finnish it for him, but generally its already been done!!! ;):P

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. :P

But yea, I had the idea several years ago and tried doing it with carlos's DMC-12 model and completely failed. Gave the idea to DK and he did a great job at it (looked a lot like the D-Rex except for the front and back bumpers). Of course, me being my lazy self haven't tried I modeling since then. Guess it's time for me to start again.

Oh yea, and I tried to look for the images of DK's (carlos derived) model, but couldn't find it.

DK a little help? <_<

Yea and it does look like crap. What's with the cut off back end. Why mess up a beautiful car like that. Ohh, your making a Monster Del-Camino, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Edited by Joe Statler

i think there is a misunderstanding, I am not using that model anymore. I am using the model in the second pic! about the back end, I was making the underbody, I hadn't put the rear quarter panels on, sooooo... to change the misunderstanding that first pic is going to be deleted, and i will modify my new delorean... ok?

I think it looks awesome

exactly, I don't know why the people on the forum see problems and all they do is talk s**t rather than actually try to help the person. people these days <_<

drexprog2.jpg

better?

that's a sick ass car, way better than it's beta brother,I look forward to playing with that in game when it's finished.

I agree that looks cool. And if this spurs others to do there old projects then great. Nothing wrong with healthy competition.

Don't you just get fed up the idiot internet mentality of "that's Sh** , I had that idea before you so :P ".

:D thank you for your support.... well to the ones that did support <_<

It looks good but...

You could use some new tires, and suspension.

I agree with you trance, but those are definatly temporary, I just made the wheels so I could take the focus away from my last monster truck model... usually what I do is make temporary parts for placement and size, then I go through and jack up the detail or replace them. ;)

see, I dont mind criticism like that because it is to help, and inspire. thanks :)

for example, the first pic of the regular DeLorean had "textured cylinders" as wheels...

I replaced them like so..

newwheels.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

textures will be updated on this later, but I will also change out the wheels on the DeLorean monster truck

to be honest, I mean besides the wheel, if I didn't know any better, at first look, I would've thought chico's second Delorean model was the 2e Delorean.

I dont like the monster De Lorean, but I find you model realy cool ;)

well, how about a limo delorean? :P

Sign in to follow this