:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

possible or not: one model for all TM versions

as I can see, the SA mod is still far from being finished, but how's that idea:

onlyone car model that can be modified in all the garages in SA is used for ALL versions of the TM.

if you take a DeLorean to a garage, you can do the following things in the different eras:

1885 (BTTF3 modifications are required):

- wheels

- the temperature gauge

1955 (1 in brackets stands for BTTF1, 3 for BTTF3):

- hook system (1)

- wheels (3)

- TCs (3)

1985:

- TM

- nuclear reactor as power source

2015:

- Mr. Fusion as power source

- Hover Conversion

it isn't possible because you can't change the wheels of the car. But I think it could be done with just the BTTF 1 and 2 deloreans but I don't see the point....

you can't change the wheels of the car
DK, I guess you never took the BTTF2 to any garage, did you? I did and you CAN do changes on it. That's what made me asking this.

@Blue: only in 1 of 50 cases, believe me, I've tried. Plus, having only one model would also prevent the vehicle from losing all the changes when switching to Hover Mode and back.

It is possible to change the wheels off the model, but I dont that also the height off the vehicle whill change.

Saving or watching replays will reload the models, possibly with different extras.

Exactly.

I'll lock this now, let's try and keep the request topics short and nimble, if people want to debate the hows or the whys then they can start an additional topic in the appropriate section.