Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Anyone wanna do a Predator mod?

Sorry mate, didn't wanted to insult you. I was just kidding.

You do a good job with your mods.

I'm also happy for you are able to utilize Ryosuke nice graphic mods but you have to admit it just looks cute. :P

OK, its an optical illusion - Maybe you could post another screen shot of the same mask/model to take off the cuteness?

Honestly, your mods are cool. Not cute.. :D

So how did you guess make the cloak? That was amazing. :D

BTW, how can you make those electric particles? I've been figuring out how for a long time now. XD

Haha, Uokka, it's much harder to p**s me off then that. Ego's are usually what does it haha. AND have you no coding ideas for me? :P

And Angelo. Funtion-X made mt particles. I asked him to make a tut but you know how people are. One day I'll master particles and won't keep it a secret. And the cloak is just a simple model switch with a play audo and particle with offset. Oh and an ignored by everyone opcode.

Plasma caster is the predators shoulder weapon?

Maybe the BttF wormhole sparks could be used for that.. even though they look like lollipops

(as someone called them if I remember correctly) but the basic effect would be there already and it fits to the hello kitty theme. I'd need to steal code ideas from other scripts though (hm, maybe I know one)

because I'm really just a bit of a coder - what makes things work in the end is a lotta time and error fixing.

Indeed. Well look at these:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Wow thats for real some crazy anime stuff!

The lasers of the funnel script are actually rifle bullet tracers.

0400: store_coords_to 7@ 8@ 9@ from_object 0@(6@,6i) with_offset 0.0 50.0 0.0 

06BC: create_M4_shoot_from 11@ 12@ 13@ target 7@ 8@ 9@ energy 40

The other one is a self made effect and both scripts are full of math which is probably too much for me.

I can't really say much about targeting and calculating coords in my current state of knowledge. Maybe there some opcodes which makes things easier but I have only very little expirience with this kind of stuff. But I downloaded them.. This Funnel thing is a great idea and might be good to learn from.

Sign in to follow this