Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Anyone wanna do a Predator mod?

Ok, added sound now. Sorry bout the bumps.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Jeez, no reply's at all? :P

Ok, final (i believe) particle and sounds for the cloak. A friend is also making a "button pressing" animation to make the predator touch his wrist bracer to enable the cloaking. I'll post a vid of that soon i'm sure.

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

So have you got the cloak working in a way in game so enemies lose track of where you are or cant lock on to you?

yeah, there is an ignored by everyone opcode when you are invisible :)

So here is a short video of the way the cloak effects other people in the game. It's pretty fun actually.

" />

need to find out a way to remove the wep texture or make it swap to fist when invisible

Another couple of ideas:

Any chance of always having a large jump (without cheating) and maybe a way to land correctly. Can you make the claws more powerful with the chance of ripping off peoples head (like when you snipe them with a rifle). Get a single star if pedestrians SEE you and 2 stars when cops SEE you. because your an 8 alien killing machine so stealth is more important. Maybe some sort of spiderman mod so you can climb buildings (like predator 2).

Also you have to have a big crashed spaceship that acts as you home or save point. Maybe as you kill people and collect skulls you can go back and trade them for new weapons. As the game progresses collect x amount of Haitian gang member skulls. During the process a black cop with a mustache and a colt python (who's too old for this s**t) will chase you.

I think i've copied enough ideas from pred 2 hope they help

need to find out a way to remove the wep texture or make it swap to fist when invisible

Why?

And thanks for the ideas dave. I'll see what i can implement. ;)

btw if fox sends any sortof demand for you to stop making this mod, they don't have the right to claim intellectual property it may have been created by them originally but they would then be breaking humans rights. big companies think that they are so great when they are not.

Remember when carl weathers is impaled on the "floating blade" in the first one ? :P

yep, with 1 arm.

Sorry to hear that jen. you must not like the terminator movies either then :P

New predator from the primal hunt expansion pack. :P

gtasa2010121900365417.jpg

gtasa2010121900400921.jpg

So Jen given that your not interested in the Predator franchise in any way why do you bother to read, post and reply on this topic. Is your life taken up by searching the internet for "stuff your not interested in" and posting needless comments on things you couldn't give a sh*t about.

Because it's a mod David,I like to see what people have done with the games and how far their creativity has taken them.

Thanks to my friend Jack Krauser We now have the Predator model from AVP3 (the new game) and coupled with this new vision feature it looks really cool. This baby isn't ready for a release yet, but as you can see it's getting cool.

gtasa2011011320304642.jpg

gtasa2011011320310771.jpg

gtasa2011011320311123.jpg

gtasa2011011320330242.jpg

gtasa2011011320330604.jpg

gtasa2011011320331053.jpg

" />

Sign in to follow this