:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
SaiyanPrideFilms

Different Del Cooling

ok idk if this has been discussed before but here goes, is there a way to make deloreans have different cold effects depending on the model (e.g. bttf1 del completely frozen cold to an extent, the bttf2 del semi to not frozen, the bttf3 del barely cold with little to no steam on it at all and the bttf 3 frozen) like i said idk if this has been discussed or not its just an idea i had before i went to bed last night and sorry if it makes no sense my brain is not wanting to work properly atm lol

That reminds me of something only bttf 1 delorean had the vents go off and the other cars didnt have the cold effect I think. Your right they kind of do that Idk why.

well i mean think about it, when the delorean came back in bttf 1 from the first TT Experiment it was frozen, and cold steam was coming off of it, in bttf 2 (and at the end of bttf 1) when doc came back to get marty(was marty to begin with but had to take jenn cuz she saw the del) the delorean had only a little bit of steam on it (of course now that i think about it in the same film when doc and marty went back to 1955 and landed behind the billboard the del was frozen...hmm anyways) and in bttf 3 when marty went back to 1885 the del (as far as i could see had no cold steam on it at all and at the end on the movie the bttf 3 rr del when it went back to 1985 was semi-frozen and had steam on it. the reason i started this was that i saw it as being movie accurate but now i think it might take up too much coding space and people probably dont care about it too much to begin with..oh well just wanted to see if it COULD be possible is all.

The main reason was production reasons. Too much time to freeze the entire car, and too little time of it actually being frozen for them to shoot/reshoot.

Currently, the BTTF1 delorean is really "icy" compared to the others.

I say, screw the nitpicky movie accuracy stuff, as the movie isn't 100% perfect and there are inconsistencies within the movies (speeds at which effects kick in for example, which vary all over the place)

I agree with blue on this idea, the reason why the different deloreans in the movie were because of production, not actual story line. So I think screw this idea, no offense of course.