Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

I got the hat

Hey guys, I got the 2015 hat. I'm so happy. :D

DSCN6332.jpg

This one was taken with the flash on, so that's why the colors are more shiny and way more colorful. I took it with the flash on because the camera would keep saying it was blured.

DSCN6339.jpg

@Carlos, Thank you very much.

@ PC, What is your freaken problem? Why did you have to be so impatient?

He was not being impatient, he was thinking about database space being taken by an apparently unfruitious topic.

"Pics or it didn't happen"

But, fortunally, it happened.

Indeed Mr. Kocher, as Admin it's PC's job to make sure topics go places. You'd be surprised with how many topics we have of someone saying they did something without proof and the topics remained open for weeks without anything worth keeping it open.... Nice hat BTW. Where did you get it?

I ordered it at the BTTF.com website as a prop replica. They're 30 USDs, which to me is well worth the money. I wore it to school and you'd be suprised how much adults and teens thought it was cool. I say maybe around 49 outa 50 thought it was cool, no lie. I think I smell a new trend.

That hat is so cool, and you could ride a bike XD just playing

Thank you, means a lot to my sense of fashion.

EDIT:@ TheCoolest2, Btw when I said 3 miles, I may have been under exaderating, it's really far though.

- Thanks Carlos for merging.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

How much was it? Is it still in stock?? DO WANT!

Do you wear the hat around a lot? Do people get it or at least comment on it?

it would be good to see nike sellng autolace trainers i would happily wear some of them to college. could you imagine the mechanism failing and deciding that its going to pull them completely tight. it wouldn't have enough power in the things to be able to do that though since if it did health and safety gonks would turn it down.

@timetrain I wear it ocasionaly, people don't recognize it as bttf prop, which is sad. They say " that's dope" or "that's a sick ass hat". So ya it attracts a lot of attention from guys and girls but not because it's a bttf prop.

@grim it would be great. Blake Belvine is designing the shoes.

Nice!

Sign in to follow this