:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Then the modding team would need to edit every single TXD file, and change it to sand.

The modding team must edit every TXD file, which is the image of the road in, to make it work. That means, a lot of work

No, that would take to damn long, no 1885 things will be done before 0.3, in 0.3 they will put 1955 ingame

Marty3, please stop creating these rather senseless topics and especially stop adding that many new lines to your posts. It is said a lot of times that we will add the different eras in the later versions of the mod and also that we will have a pre-Hill Valley era where there's only open land.

oh!

Not much left:I wait <_<

Acting like you own these guys and they're creating YOUR mod is not the way to go. Trust me on that. Don't come here acting like you own the place. Just wait it out like everyone else.

I see how you want the mod team to do this for you but you have to wait for a later version i'm not sure what version will have the 1885 map, (I think 4.0) but here is a way around this use mikes map cleaner in the download area on this site and put sand everywhere, I guess what I am trying to say is, Do it your damn self. I learned the hard way that the mod team does not want to do things only you want, thats why not alot or none for that matter like me at all on this site, dont be me.

Marty3, please stop creating these rather senseless topics and especially stop adding that many new lines to your posts. It is said a lot of times that we will add the different eras in the later versions of the mod and also that we will have a pre-Hill Valley era where there's only open land.

This topic should've closed after this post.