:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
computercrazie

A Hint of 0.2f...

Hint of 0.2f

:whistle: Notice the line for Version 0.2x, under latest submission. See it? It says 0.2f car updater. :jawdrop: I don't wanna cause trouble, but this is obviously the only real hint we are going to get on the progress of 0.2f.

Looking forward to release, CAN'T WAIT!

<oooh, I'm soooo excited....>

:thumbup::clapping::woot_jump:

It is progressing. The only thing is that models are taking quite a while, especially trying to make them look good within the VC engine.

Mod Team downloads, since IP.downloads also shows the last download off a category wich the user has no permission to view or download, does it show the file in the index :huh:

I'm not mentioning it as to pester them about it, I'm just saying (and probably stating the obvious) that we shouldn't feel down about waiting so long for 0.2f. This little hint is just proof that they are working on it and they have to be working their rears on it, simply because they are not rushing the release, and no one else should either. I am just plain excited. Good things come to those who wait, and patience is a virtue.

Every time someone mentions the release of 0.2f, it is delayed by 2 months.
Personally i think that`s BS to try and get us to stfu about the release date.

Personally i think that`s BS to try and get us to stfu about the release date.

I hope it is. It's completely not fair to ruin it for everyone else because of a few idiots. There's going to be idiots everywhere no matter how clearly you spell something out; it's just a fact of life.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

[...] IP.downloads also shows the last download off a category wich the user has no permission to view or download, does it show the file in the index :huh:

Awesome logic of Invisionpower, eh :D? And that's what Mike spends his money on, a piece of software that is just as buggy as the free alternatives :P.

Rofl.....Free forums ftw only problem is the god dam adresses. One day i`ll find a way to get a free custom domain and i`ll laugh at people

I hope it is. It's completely not fair to ruin it for everyone else because of a few idiots. There's going to be idiots everywhere no matter how clearly you spell something out; it's just a fact of life.
if you liked idiots on here ull love the ones on mod db :bleh: any how i did notice that download a while back but i fingered it was just for the team after click on it so i left it alone. ^_^

I noticed that when it was posted, I clicked on it I thought 0.2f was released secretly :P I know silly, it said you cannot view this

i`ll find a way to get a free custom domain and i`ll laugh at people

Try co.nr, it's like having a .com domain name but just with .co.nr. For example: http://www.--------.co.nr/

And then for free website hosting with no ads I use to use Oxyhost, but for some reason they got taken down.

Edited by Joe Statler

Awesome logic of Invisionpower, eh :D? And that's what Mike spends his money on, a piece of software that is just as buggy as the free alternatives :P.

I like IPB, it's the best of the bunch out of what products are available, I personally don't care that I have to pay for it.

The thing I said about the mod being delayed every time someone said something was a joke...I didn't think it would cause this much argument. (Actually, I think the arguing about that is over but I thought I'd post this regardless.)