Sign in to follow this  
D.E.L.B.

Making You Happy

22 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• hYdra (Old GM)
    • A Stunt Server
    • World's FreeMode (Current)

Right, choose what gamemode you want for the only GM for the official SA-MP BTTF: HV server; note after this poll it will not be changed.

Once I get the servers sorted, I will move onto releasing a new MP installation.

Heres a quick run down of why all 3 map ideas are equaly as s**t as each other!

1. The (old) Hydra map is good, but a little empty for ramps (not too many ramps but a few little ones would be nice). The vehicles dont respawn and they just get in the way an make a mess. Then after a while, the server will start to lagg and will need reseting! (quite a chore for the person who owns it!!!)

2. All the MP STUNT maps I have ever played on MP were all O.T.T (OVER THE TOP) totally smeggin' rediculas!!! Its not fun its annoying! Way too many ramps, you jump one ramp and either dont make the landing because its 100000000 feet down or you crash into another stupidly placed ramp, then fall 1000000 feet down!!! Stupid, not fun in any way and most certainly rubbish!!! Also the constant loading of objects cause your game to crash randomly.

3. Considering there are only ever 5 of us from the forum who ever play at any-one-time, have 4 different maps to play on means we'll never see each other most of the time, which takes away the whole point don't you think!? Not to mention it attracts none forum members who just want to ruin everyones fun, which is annoying! To much going on, on all of the lvls and your game WILL crash randomly!

Well, I don't have the time to mod GTA anymore, because I have to focus on my schoolwork, I've already had a bollocking off several teachers due to my work lacking.

If you pick a GM that you like that can be downloadable, then I will test it out on a private server, suggest gamemodes, and I'll decide.

I'm busy doing work tonight so ill look a the list on SAMP forums and get back to you tomorrow.

The last one you showed me yesterday, looked fine to me if it worked. ;)

Edited by Orgcon

Well, this one is a: RPG server. The files have been uploaded to the server, and will wait for Mike to restart the .exe.

ELBdelorean suggested it.

Thanks.

Too true, I should be in bed now as well anyway. I'll see you tomorrow ;)

I'll leave my PC on so you can try it out, Mike will be on soon to restart, the IP for just testing out is:

82.14.203.213:7778

Cheers.

My game is buggy and probably unfixable. Car names are all wrong, vehicle fix doesn't work properly! Fine for everyone else though. <_<

The server is practically perfect now :D Just needs BTTF stuff to it.

All to an agreement?

Good. :).