Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

GTA IV - The DeLorean Is Back

A short video showcasing the new DeLorean model in GTA IV - she looks damn good!

Modelled and textured by Carlos85G

Converted to GTA IV by Dragon King

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Link to HD version: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4ZdUY...vq=hd1080#t=217

For further images of the GTA IV DeLorean, please visit our gallery at the following link: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...eq=sc&cat=9

Wow! That's one nice DeLorean!

I want it and GTA IV !!!!! X-D

Mike ? What's the name of the song , please , I like it X-)

Looks nice :).

@Microman: Hip to be square-Huey Lewis & the News (if Shazam doesn't mistake)

:huh: Are you kidding me? The song title is in the video description....

It is, but it's quite a lot work to get there as you only embed the video and give a link that shows the video in the full browser window whereas the video start in the middle - why at all?

It looks better in IV then VC

Funny. I think the exact opposite.

It's not that it's not a great model, but I just really don't like the textures on these later GTA games. When I played (or tried to, I should say) SA, I just hated how the cars looked compared to Vice City.

Maybe I just like primitive things better I guess. I think it looks better in VC. This coming from a guy who still regularly uses cassette players and VCRs. :)

Edited by The Black Swordsman

The reflections on the model in IV are perfect, and trust me, I should know, I kept pestering DK until it was made perfect.

...I kept pestering DK until it was made perfect.

Wow, you just fed his OCD, didn't you. Poor DK...

It does look quite awesome though. Would love to see how it looks with trunk and hood (or bonnet) open.

Edited by Joe Statler

I agree with @Black sword! So i don't really know if I don't like the car overall or the textures

Also there pics posted I saw the other day

http://bttfhillvalley.com/forum/index.php?...eq=sc&cat=9

Edited by TheCoolest2

Poor DK...

You don't know the half of it. every 5 minutes he had something new to complain about. Which of course meant opening Zmodeler2 every 5 minutes :P Just ask Mike how p**sed I was getting :) But as you can see, it was worth it. The handling issue was a b**ch though.

@Coolest2 and Blackbird: The textures never changed. Only added bump maps on some and speculars and the dirt. I like it in IV.

Damn amazing graphics!!! I can't wait for the Time Machine version ^_^

Uh... no, I know what I like. The model's good for the game and it's a great model, but I hate the way that game shows cars to begin with.

They look like cardboard boxes bouncing on hydraulics to me. In Vice City, the vehicles felt and looked like vehicles.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

You're just used to VC. How the vehicles handle in that game is very arcadish and not like real life at all. It annoys me.

Then I am used to SA, and I think, that you will need some time, yes

Sign in to follow this