:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dave27

Hoverboard/skateboard in weapon slot

I think if its possible that once you collect the hoverboard or skateboard marty keeps it with him. When you select it in the weapon slot it appears in his hand then hit the attack button for him to ride it as seen in the Bully game that uses the SA engine. As through most of the movies he's usually got mainly the hoverboard on him it would make sense.

Also the very 1st scene of the 1st movie he drops his skateboard thats attached to his backpack and it rolls into the pultonium case. Maybe theres also a way for him to wear a backpack at time to with the skateboard attach when not in use.

Me too!

Hmmm, sound good, and since we don't really need weapons I say yes aswell :D!

You mean the skateboard attached to back like the gta sa skateboard mod? Or more like the halo kind of disposal his weapon?

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

To bad we can't time travel to another time, The Reason Why: I think there would be a problem with this becaues the hoverboard and the skateboards are all the same model, (I think) so that would mean if you took it back to 1955 there would be hover boards insted of the 1955 skateboard. Correct me if i'm wrong. And nice idea.

Edited by skypokemon

No, the hoverboard and skateboard are their own models. The Hoverboard is the pizzaboy, and the skateboard is the faggio.

Refer to here for more info:

http://www.bttfhillvalley.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1676

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please read the quoting rules

Ok, I remember someone saying that they were sub models or something like how the bttf 1 delorean has the hook, is how... wait thats for the skateboards i think sorry.