Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marty007

"Start Line

I moved the start line up some so that you can just floor it and reach the clock tower at exactly 88 mph. without having to slow down and speed up. I was wondering how i change the alarm clock to go off accordingly.

Thanks

I know. I'm going to put it back. I'm just messing around with different things to try to get experience.

You can't gain anymore experience without finding it yourself within the .scm! :D Blue/del does a bloody good job of organising and nameing the added BTTF threads in the .scm so its easier to find things, I'm sure it won't take too long to find and edit the one you want ;)

Lol that's because it's a lot more specific than 0.2d, back then, you could just spawn a deluxo or infernus etc and turn on TC's, but now you must create one, as only the garage generated deluxo's/infernus's/etc can have TC's... not sure about the TT, but I imagine only the one on the mansion roof is a time machine, and if you spawned one it wouldn't work...

I know the .wav for the alarm is ass_10. I looked all through the code and there is no ass_10 anywhere in there. If someone could please just tell me where to look and how to change the code, that would be great

OK, found alarm now what. i can't read code. what does it mean and how do i adjust the timer for the alarm

wait ___ ms

the ms isn't there in sanny builder, but it just means milliseconds, eg 30000 ms is 30 seconds

presumably it'll be 40000 or something, and you just make it wait for longer

I'm getting frustrated. the highest wait time in the code is 10000 ms. Which is only 10 seconds. I think it takes 13 seconds to get to the clock tower from the start line, so shouldn't there be a 47000 ms in there somewhere?

I would've thought that too... :/

Hmm... maybe there're a number of waits that add up to 47 seconds, try looking around the alarm thread.

wow.....I've never find that part.

You just made the temp mission easier. We wanted the mission to be harder.

I think this mod should be THE BEST BTTF-Game ever (if u think of the old games on the nintendo^^)

It shoult be a game not a thing in what you press keys to see what happens, u should have fun ;)

Sign in to follow this