Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Arkham Asylum Vehicles In SA

Yo guys. I converted these today for a friend. The smoothing groups and default SA material settings sure make these babies look awesome i think. Fun to drive and fly too. They'll be included in the Arkham Asylum mod on moddb. Check em out.

gtasa2010102711445429.jpg

gtasa2010102712244767.jpg

gtasa2010102722081954.jpg

gtasa2010102722081301.jpg

gtasa2010102722080267.jpg

gtasa2010102722074679.jpg

gtasa2010102722075765.jpg

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Those look sweet looking. awesome job Trancelikestate.

In your typical batmod, theres a cleo that makes fire come from the exhaust. Then you hit the NOS and it's major fire. ;)

Yeah, dude says he's not gonna release them anytime soon now. I dunno why.

trance i know where not friends but can i plz have link to the cleo mod with flames from exhaust, id rly like to have it for batmod, so if ya could plz pm link on here or moddb, thanks and peace, predior mod looks btw, rly nice dude, keep it up ;)

I thought it was a cleo but apparently it's SCM. Sorry.

And thanks.

wow trance your talent is deffinatly talent welldone.

copy the scm code to a cleo. Needs minor editing.

I'm not much for coding as you know. I opened it to look for where in the scm it may be but to no avail. If i uploaded it would you have the time and or desire to do so blue? Thanks btw.

Thanks brandon!!! All i did was convert it! haha.

well if ya dont mind, could you plz send me the scm, or the cleo after blue converts it or w/e, it would be one less code my coders gotta make and hes got around 20 to make atm, so ye hes got his hands ful, also i finished aa int zac, looks pretty good, col files fixed too, manor in on other hand, damn col never works, so ima ask this nicely, and i hope youll do this, but, could you plz plz plz try and make a working col for me, everything ive tried dont work, and it always does, manor int is only thing ive found that wont fix when i do what i do to fix col files, all thats wrong is theres invisable walls, as usualy thats my problem, its only like 7000 polys, or 7k, and ive got models in game with higher poly col files then this so idk what th- *boom* is up, anyways if ya would, plz unblock me from msn, id like to be friends again, what i did was wrong and im rly sry about it, ive never f**ked up this bad before, none rly, so plz if you can, gimme a 2nd chance, and i wont rush you anymore at all, if i do you can just say to hell with me, seems fair as what i did was bad to you, and id like to be friends again, but if not oh well, but all i ask is this 1 thing man, ill never ask for anything again, this and the scm, but rly he should be able to make a damn exhaust flames code, lol, anyways plz get back to me when ya can, ill check back here later, anyways ttyl thanks and peace

Sign in to follow this