Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

The Ride Mission: Start date

Does anybody know how to change the start date of the ride mission (So that the present time on the time circuits at the beginning or the mission reads "May 02 1991 12:37pm")? I've found the destination time code, but not the present time code. I have looked for hours and can't find the code. :( I've already edited the mission marker to be available from 1991 onwards.

Edited by Daniel

Use the search tool. If I remember, there is a topic about this.

@Black, Oct 26 2008 was when it was released <_<

I've Searched and can't find anything on how to change the start date from 2005 to 1991. I would also need to know how to change the date both TMs return to at the end of the mission (when biff is bumped).

I've found it once but I reinstalled my OS and dont have the game installed, YET. Sorry

Do you remember what you searched for?

Nope I don't sorry

That's OK. I'm sure someone here will know how to code in what I'm talking about.

They probably will eventually; it's just not important right now.

Future versions of the mod will not have the ride mission anymore since it's not canon. So yea, the mod team is completely taking that, putting it in a trash bin, lighting it on fire, putting it in a trash compactor, and finally setting it out to fend for itself on the interweb.

Future versions of the mod will not have the ride mission anymore since it's not canon. So yea, the mod team is completely taking that, putting it in a trash bin, lighting it on fire, putting it in a trash compactor, and finally setting it out to fend for itself on the interweb.

Hmm, can't say I agree with that. It was a pretty short mission and just a little one on the side. I guess I didn't really see a problem with it.

By that logic, is the 04 Delorean also going to be removed, since it also is not technically canon?

Edited by The Black Swordsman

What do you mean you don't agree the mod team said it ten thousand times because they need coding space

I remember blue said that it whill be need to be fully rewriten

I can make it out just fine The ride was just a temporary thing to do in 0.2e

By that logic, is the 04 Delorean also going to be removed, since it also is not technically canon?

Yes, it's not going to be in future versions of the mod. Now, it may be made into a non-drivable model for the year 2015 but that depends whether or not the team decides on making an Institute of Future Technologies building.

Edited by Joe Statler

The Ride will be removed in 0.2f, so there's no need to discuss about it.

:locked:

To change the starting date for the ride mission, find this line.

end_thread_named 'TIMEMOD'

Then beneath it is the date. It works the same as changing the staring time.

Month

Day 1st diget

Day 2nd

Year

Time

Waste if thread, wrong place, and should of asked a member to unlock the other topic

Not trying to be mean XD

Thanks a lot! That did it! Now all I need to do is change the return date from 2005 to the ride's return time!