Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Black Swordsman

Some Ultimate Vice City mod

I just thought I'd mention this because all you do to install it is change the main.scm file. It becomes like an ultimate (and boring) Vice City, since you're completely indestructable, locked doors, and can go like 9000000000000 miles per hour.

The cool thing is though, you can mix it with the BTTF mod. Like, you can play Vice City with the Delorean. Hell, I went on Vigilante missions with the BTT3 Delorean. That was pretty awesome.

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/G..._City_316;57306

The game is so boring with it, since nothing can kill you and there's no challenge whatsoever. Not to mention tons of glitches, but being able to play with Deloreans in actual Vice City missions is pretty fun. Completely reversible too. Just backup your original main.scm file and put it somewhere safe, then put this one. When you're done, change it back. Easy.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

But, of course, having the DeLoreans in the game and not being able to travel through time is going back like 5 years, right? (Oh, the irony! :P). It's like installing the Ultimate mod and just adding the models.

After I saw the DeLoreans travel through time in-game, I wouldn't use them as regular cars ever again :D. That's why I moved from MM2 to VC... and started modelling again...

I expected it wouldn't be able to Time Travel, but it was fun enough to be able to gun down criminals in it. That was my biggest complaint with Vice City; it had to be a police vehicle. Since Vigilante is my favorite part of the game, being able to just do it in any Delorean is pretty awesome.

I like the car as long as it runs, time travel or not :)

Sign in to follow this