Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

What blue's been up to

I bet most of you all can guess what its NOT from. And some of you might know what I'm planning to do post-GTA.

clocktower-1.png  

That's epic!

I don't know if I want to stick with this tool though.  its nice, but i have to shell out 1.5k for the fancy stuff.  Looking at a few others, and I might have found another alternative.  I really need to move past just doing stuff that looks like renders though. Just looking for alternatives since I'm not doing this full time. For more context, this was from a while ago, and using just pure code, no tools other than a text editor.

Is this new project of yours going to be a full CGI movie of BTTF with your own interpretation or are you just dicking around with programs and codes and using the BTTF models as material?

Edited by Joe Statler

Looks nice! I hope that it whill have some cools things that the GTA version dont have

You mean stuff like an in car view with time circuits that have a display that changes according to time with blinking lights and being able to use the mouse to punch in time instead of the keyboard?

when i clicked on the link and looked for the screen i loled a lot lol

Just playing around with some procedural code to make lightning type effects....that look more like plasma right now, but oh well. Wasn't looking at getting right textures yet anyway. Explains why the background is not overcast and cloudy, teehee

lightning1.png

lightning2.png

Thats sick the most close thing to lightning strike in the bttf mod is the 1955 add on, well my add on, (not part of 1955)

Hay blue how did you make this indie game :P program or your own exe and other files?

Sign in to follow this