:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

Makes perfect sense to me... VC is the furthest developed mod, after all. I can't wait till I can get a good PC when this is released. It's gonna be awesome!

No IV DMC yet. Models are featured in each VC release before going to other engines.

To further this statement, even though there's media of the IV version. Even though the conversions to IV will be done at the same time of .2f, we won't release the converted versions at the same time. We'd like to wait for that :)

Cant tell? Let me tell you. Its the best 3d DeLorean model you are ever likely to see in a game. All of the details on the car have been totally nailed by Carlos. He really has outdone himself on this car, and I for one am looking forward to seeing how the time machine versions progress.

Yes I agree with you now will the delorean time machines be able to have the color codes changed?

omg, I hate it when a wonderful topics are wasted on comments, no offense to you guys, I want an update really super bad.

We also want it , you know . But that's useless to open an other topic ....

Sorry for the lack of updates on this model, guys. I quitted my job to finally have some time to get my degree. I'll be checking the model from time to time.

Good news ! :P

But take your time for making this models !! X-)